England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know, I think the Swiss blow hot and cold like most of them (not us, we are always bloody awful). But this could be one of those games where suddenly it all clicks and we hammer them. Unlikely, yes. But not impossible.

That shows how shit this competition is. France has scored 1 goal from open play and are in the semi final.
England under Southgate would be mid table in the Championship and yet could be joining them.

Same with the CL you can win it even losing 4 group games. Also you can get knocked out of the CL without losing a game ( lose on penalties )

If foden is dropped I will not be watching a minute of it

Well there's talk of the new formation with Foden and Bellingham behind Kane...

But that's assumptions that it would be then two occupying those positions. Obviously Bellingham will be one of them, he's never getting dropped but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Foden dropped for Palmer and put in that position.

I still think he'll stick with Phil in the new system and see how it goes. He's the most talented English footballer by a country mild, if Waistcoat was to change the system which would allow Phil to play more in the middle but doesn't start him, then I truly hope England get thoroughly humiliated 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.