England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair play to all the pen takers and Pickford, brilliant. Kane needs dropping I think, he needs runners and unfortunately he isn’t good enough anymore to build a team around. Toneys been brilliant.

The BBCs coverage is that bad we have Micah Richards asking Frank Lampard seriously for his “managers perspective”

There are so many better talking heads than these lot

They all looked better at somepoint. Switzerland were England's toughest opponents and were fortunate they didn't captialise during Normal and Extra time. It a wonder strike to get England back into contention.
Yet 2 are out!

Shit Shit Shit game, I don't think I can watch another game under Southgate because it is so boring

Got a real love/hate relationship at the moment with our national team

Dont whether its cos of age, or our club playing such great football under Pep

But as much as i would like to see England win something, I just cant bring myself for it to happen under this absolute clueless fuckwit of a manager -

Who lets not beat around the bush, has been fucking lucky as fuck that not only have we landed on the most inept side of the draw, but the players are dragging us through with an individual piece getting a goal of their own back - nothing to do with waistcoats tactical wisdom or input

Guys, I say this with an element of trepidation given that this is a Man City forum but a reality check is needed.

We've played shit football, directed by a shit manager, with an absolute shithousing central midfielder and a useless striker and somehow we are scraping into the final of a major cup competition.

Guys, we are the Rags of international football

frankly would be justice of a kind if we won playing like shit the entire tournament

Guys, I say this with an element of trepidation given that this is a Man City forum but a reality check is needed.

We've played shit football, directed by a shit manager, with an absolute shithousing central midfielder and a useless striker and somehow we are scraping into the final of a major cup competition.

Guys, we are the Rags of international football

But nobody's saying any different. No reality check needed. If anything, perhaps we need to celebrate this, — well, a bit more.

Got a real love/hate relationship at the moment with our national team

Dont whether its cos of age, or our club playing such great football under Pep

But as much as i would like to see England win something, I just cant bring myself for it to happen under this absolute clueless fuckwit of a manager -

Who lets not beat around the bush, has been fucking lucky as fuck that not only have we landed on the most inept side of the draw, but the players are dragging us through with an individual piece getting a goal of their own back - nothing to do with waistcoats tactical wisdom or input
Errrrrrrmmm Correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.