England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He needs to get into the box more. He's playing like he needs permission to make things happen
To me, it’s like he’s scared of making a mistake. I’d say “Just get hold of the ball, like you do for City. You’re a player who has played in bigger matches than most on this pitch, now just show them how good you are”.

I keep seeing Mainoo and Saka playing well, but they have created nothing. I say that again nothing!!
I think they have created a few chances. And Phil has generally run the show without making that many, because most seem to refuse to play the ball to him with his back to goal on the edge of the box, which is where he is most dangerous.

I think they have been our best players, with Phil being the most composed overall.

Correct Foden is getting Saka in all the time no point in those balls fir Kane

Plus the balls over the top for a Saka could also be attempted centrally with Watkins on the end of them.

There's no doubt Kane is a good finisher but he contributes no danger unless its on a plate for him. It's not even like he offers enough danger where defences have to double up on him, which creates spaces for others, like we see with Haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.