England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

Pickford
Walker stones Cahill
Henderson
Trippier alli Lingard young
Rashford Kane

Put money on that being the first game

Wife and I were watching the match, she says "what I don't understand is ...." because they're all rag cnuts" I replied without waiting for her to finish her question!

Imagine Sterling had done that terrible pass into the box that Lingard just did. Or loss the ball as many times as Rashford. Do you not think that Hoddle would be taking great delight in pointing out how he shouldn't be doing that at this level.

You know the script, we will get nowhere , it will be Raheems fault for having baked beans with his breakfast. If Rashford had played we'd have won the thing.

I know we're biased but I genuinely don't get the Rashford cock sucking that goes on.
He’s a decent enough player,if not playing for the rags would be nowhere near the England team,far to inconsistent scored a cracking goal but you just know 9 times out of ten it will fly high and wide,if pep got hold of him for a few months it would be like day and night in comparison..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.