England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

I think I've figured out the problem, we're actually not very good
Said that in another thread. Also predicted we would go out to the first half decent team we met. Iceland was not who I had in mind though.

No Clive, the ball didn't just run away from Kane, it was poor control just like 5 minutes ago when rooney lost the ball. It's just basic bad ball control.
It was appallingly bad control from both players when unmarked ( until they lost control). Professionals? Don't think so.

I've been critical of Sterling and rightfully so at times I feel but I've completely stopped as it's gone way too far and like you say, totally affecting his confidence, he seems like an arm over the shoulder guy rather than needing bollocked at.

I agree, he is a young lad and has had a jolt to his confidence, if the stories are true about Pep contacting him and assuring him about his future then it should go a long way to seeing him get over this.

When you look at Buffon, Neuer, Courtois,Lloris etc.. Hart is on a couple of levels below them I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.