England vs. Norway (3rd Sept) & Switzerland (8th Sept)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41424
  • Start date
I demanded the sacking of Woy on Sunday so it's only fair I should admit when England have done well.

Delph did extremely well after the initial 15 minutes where he could easily have been sent off.
Sterling had a nightmare apart from the assist but will continue to be our most important player.
Oh to shave 7 or 8 years off the age of Gareth Barry to replace Wilshere in that system.
Phil Jones is as gormless as fuck and should be nowhere near England's starting 11.
and now the big one, tin hat time,
Weetabixhead showed how he could be an asset to England last night. He can read the game and can spot a pass. He's well and truly past it, he displays this by doing the head down thing when he has to sprint like me groaning when I have to pick something up off the floor but he could use the pace of Welshit, Sturridge and Sterling to his benefit and play for a couple of years more.

citykev28 said:
I demanded the sacking of Woy on Sunday so it's only fair I should admit when England have done well.

Delph did extremely well after the initial 15 minutes where he could easily have been sent off.
Sterling had a nightmare apart from the assist but will continue to be our most important player.
Oh to shave 7 or 8 years off the age of Gareth Barry to replace Wilshere in that system.
Phil Jones is as gormless as fuck and should be nowhere near England's starting 11.
and now the big one, tin hat time,
Weetabixhead showed how he could be an asset to England last night. He can read the game and can spot a pass. He's well and truly past it, he displays this by doing the head down thing when he has to sprint like me groaning when I have to pick something up off the floor but he could use the pace of Welshit, Sturridge and Sterling to his benefit and play for a couple of years more.

I'd play him anyway in the short term. Other than Carrick, he's the only real option to play there, and with a couple of runners alongside him (Henderson, Delph, Milner, Rodwell), his lack of pace/mobility will be less of an issue.

Obviously, we should be looking to the future; that doesn't necessarily mean that every experienced player has to be dumped immediately. Barry is so tactically astute that you would have thought he would actually help the rest of the team get used to playing the system.

At any rate, Wilshere can't possibly play there. His first half performance in particular was nothing short of disastrous.

And I agree about Wighead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.