England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

Don’t know it at all, fraud for selecting players you personally don’t like ?

Meh, pick whoever the hell he likes for all I care. Long as England do well, from what I’ve seen under his reign we’ve done more than well.
One question then, when he leaves the England post will you be welcoming him with open arms at West Ham? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Don’t know it at all, fraud for selecting players you personally don’t like ?

Meh, pick whoever the hell he likes for all I care. Long as England do well, from what I’ve seen under his reign we’ve done more than well.
More than well? You call the rags' last season a success, do you?

Never won owt, never will.

To add insult to injury, plays bland, uninspiring football and throttles individual flair.

A tie-wearing, box-ticking, arse-licking, hypocritical knee-taking, smug dullard of the highest order.

If England ever win anything it will be in spite of him, not because of him.

His record (as has been pointed out) speaks for itself. If he was a surgeon the GMC would have stuck the inane twat off.

The antithesis of Pep - which tells me all i need to know.

Last edited:
Depends if Moyes has gone and we need a new manager?

If that is the case then the answer would be a straight Yes.
You'd take Waistcoat? You are easily pleased. Moyes is bad enough. Before you say he's won you a trophy, can you name, from memory, those great teams you beat on the way to winning it?

More than well? You call the rags' last a season success, do you?

Never won owt, never will.

To add insult to injury, plays bland, uninspiring football and throttles individual flair.

A tie-wearing, box-ticking, arse-licking, hypocritical knee-taking, smug dullard of the highest order.

If England ever win anything it will be in spite of him, not because of him.

His record (as has been pointed out) speaks for itself. If he was a surgeon the GMC would have stuck the inane twat off.

The antithesis of Pep - which tells me all i need to know.

Ha ha that about sums him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.