England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

After the Brazil game there will be many complaining about the dour, unimaginative football Southgate had made everyone sit through - including me. And if, true to form, it is yet another borefest there will still be people saying he's doing a great job.

If he gets a little more creative and lets the players have a go, then I will come on here and say fair play, we gave it our best shot, etc. But the cynic inside me knows it's going to be backwards and sidewards passing for over 90 minutes, carefully orchestrated by Hendo.
Let’s face it, he won’t have called up St Jordan, if he isn’t going to play him.

He's the most successful England manager of the last 40 years. Only problem is, England have won sweet F.A. in the last 60.

There have been highlights, he was a refreshing change from Roy. We need a similar change now though, it's time to take that next step as a nation, get a coach in who matches the calibre of the talent pool, has a bit more about him tactically, and doesn't rely so much on his favourite buddies. (mainly Jordon H. and Harry M.)

He's the most successful England manager of the last 40 years. Only problem is, England have won sweet F.A. in the last 60.

There have been highlights, he was a refreshing change from Roy. We need a similar change now though, it's time to take that next step as a nation, get a coach in who matches the calibre of the talent pool, has a bit more about him tactically, and doesn't rely so much on his favourite buddies. (mainly Jordon H. and Harry M.)
Isn't any better than Capello, Hodgson or Eriksson.

Out of curiosity who would you guys want for manager? I know there's a stat that no team with a foreign coach has won the WC. Problem is we dont have any good English coaches tbh.

I'd go for Emery. Good cup manager usually and plays decent football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.