England Women v RoI Women

I missed the last 10 mins , (off to work)
But did I miss something, BBC Sport website, Russo Player of the Match ?
Surely it was Jess Parks !
Ps Russo didn't even do the full 90mins !

Attachments

• 1000030119.jpg
    1000030119.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 7
Earps dropped now she's left the rags.

late to the party but how the fuck is Keating not ahead of Hampton if they are dropping the er #1 keeper for a game.
Hasn't played a game since she got injured and missed the end of season. Hampton had a great end to Chelsea's campaign and performed well in the double-header vs France so deservedly kept her place imho.

Didn't see any of the game as went out to see my mum who said she'd cook me my birthday dinner. Nightmare getting back into Manchester due to Metrolink issues. Took an hour to get home frome Sale using the alternative local bus service.

Hasn't played a game since she got injured and missed the end of season. Hampton had a great end to Chelsea's campaign and performed well in the double-header vs France so deservedly kept her place imho.

Didn't see any of the game as went out to see my mum who said she'd cook me my birthday dinner. Nightmare getting back into Manchester due to Metrolink issues. Took an hour to get home frome Sale using the alternative local bus service.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.