England,world cup,youre avin a larf???

paul calfs tash said:
quiet_riot said:
Really touched a nerve with you, hasn't it? Oh well.
Probably because people like you are a fucking embarrassment to MCFC. I imagine this thread is being pasted round every clubs forum with the title fucking arrogant City fans. It's getting that bad that some forums are undecided whether we should finish ahead of Spurs. The same Spurs who are without doubt the most hated fans in the country.
Who gives a shit what other fans think of us, you`d love us to remain `liddle city` everyones 2nd team , pat us on the head & waltz off down the motorway with the 3 points laughing at us but mumbling something about our great support.You obviously cant get to grips with the fact that saying you`re a city fan no-longer carries kudos & a certain respect off other fans bacause they know you`re not in it for the glory. Me ? I`d rather be a hated winner than a patronised loser. If you`re ashamed of city fans then theres the fucking door, as for spurs, they can only dream of a ground & support like ours.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How an Englishman can not support England is beyond me and faintly embarrassing.

I don't think we'll win but I think we've got a chance. I think we're a good side.

Quite simple really, Dave.

I refuse to watch Rooney spitting and diving his way through an entire tournament. I resent the fact Phil Neville once captained England yet I've not so much as 1 international cap.

All the World Cup means to me is that idiots who don't like football, mostly rags weirdly enough, start to drape the flag over their body, cars and houses and attempt to talk tactics using soundbites from The Sun.

The press say we'll win so when we get knocked out by a real side our 'fans' at home get angry, drape the flag over their tubby bodies and go and burn down the nearest kind of take away that matches the country who knocked England out.

You can keep it.

The England team has a long way to go before people like me can even begin to contemplate following them.

A nice start would be too remove all the rags from the squad, you know the lads who have played 1 game for the rags and have 500 caps, and perhaps give some other, less glamorous players a shot.

It won't happen though.

International football means as much to me as reading about the WAGS all through the tournament does. In fact, I'd rather do that, at least the pictures are pleasant and not some pea headed scouse twat with a scowl on his fat fucking cheating face.

So yeah, that's me.
Brilliant!

paul calfs tash said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I assure you I would not cheer or celebrate. I've never felt any allegiance to the England Squad, John Terry being John Terry, Stevie G diving and cheating, Rooney diving and cheating, Gary Neville superstar, Phil Neville captain fantastic.

Sorry, I just can't do it.

I'm not bitter, not compared to most, but I draw the line at cheering those *****.

City winning a throw in means more to me than England winning the world cup.

Just how I am.

Doesn't make me a bad person.

Besides which, whilst everyone is watching England the streets are empty and that's when people like me really have their fun.

I hope they do well for your sakes but I want no part of it.

If City players happen to be playing then I'll wish them well but that's as far as I can take it.
Stupid bitter prick.
Are you the real Paul Calf? Loads of us are totally indifferent to England, probably most of the people I know are. Each to his own eh? Get a grip man.

ballinio said:
paul calfs tash said:
Probably because people like you are a fucking embarrassment to MCFC. I imagine this thread is being pasted round every clubs forum with the title fucking arrogant City fans. It's getting that bad that some forums are undecided whether we should finish ahead of Spurs. The same Spurs who are without doubt the most hated fans in the country.
Who gives a shit what other fans think of us, you`d love us to remain `liddle city` everyones 2nd team , pat us on the head & waltz off down the motorway with the 3 points laughing at us but mumbling something about our great support.You obviously cant get to grips with the fact that saying you`re a city fan no-longer carries kudos & a certain respect off other fans bacause they know you`re not in it for the glory. Me ? I`d rather be a hated winner than a patronised loser. If you`re ashamed of city fans then theres the fucking door, as for spurs, they can only dream of a ground & support like ours.

Not too sure about that last bit tbh, i reckon if spurs had a 60,000 stadium,they would fill it?? I do detest spurs as much as utd and boro.

paul calfs tash said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I assure you I would not cheer or celebrate. I've never felt any allegiance to the England Squad, John Terry being John Terry, Stevie G diving and cheating, Rooney diving and cheating, Gary Neville superstar, Phil Neville captain fantastic.

Sorry, I just can't do it.

I'm not bitter, not compared to most, but I draw the line at cheering those *****.

City winning a throw in means more to me than England winning the world cup.

Just how I am.

Doesn't make me a bad person.

Besides which, whilst everyone is watching England the streets are empty and that's when people like me really have their fun.

I hope they do well for your sakes but I want no part of it.

If City players happen to be playing then I'll wish them well but that's as far as I can take it.
Stupid bitter prick.

Brilliant come back that mate. I'd hit back but doubt you'd understand any of the words. Bravo though.

paul calfs tash just loves swearing at people... keyboard warrior!
kbw.jpg

amazing comebacks(!)

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Shit team, Shit fans

Shit team/shit fans>Weird Cockney who posts on a MANCHESTER CITY forum.

Go and talk abaht Engerland with some of your fellow 'real' Engerlanders, the cockerness, the stupid fucking soft as shite, honest as a bag of cocks, cockerness.

Although to be fair, you did well on the Gangster front, your boys invented metrosexuality and the Kemp twins were facking propa nawty guvna.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
paul calfs tash just loves swearing at people... keyboard warrior!
kbw.jpg

amazing comebacks(!)

When he gets back from sticking his stickers in his new Wayne Rooner sticker album he's going to call you a 'bitter prick' and say that all 'new' City fans are 'bitter pricks'.

My mate says exactly the same to be fair. He's a season ticket holder at the swamp though so fair do's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.