England

I'm glad Micah isn't going to be part of this shambles. Watching the England Norway friendly, Stevie G spraying many of his trademark long passes straight to the opposition, England's defence is going to be overrun by better sides. Joe Hart is big enough and strong enough for any ensuing flak, plus as a goalkeeper he'll be regarded as less culpable, I don't think Lescott's confidence will be impaired, he's had a cracking season for his club. If Micah has overlooked the chance of joining this hodgepodge England side then all credit to him, he has time on his side, he'd be wiser to wait until England have someone proficient in charge.

We have had massive overexpectation for the last few tournaments and finished nowhere. I'm now wondering whether the complete lack of expectation means we can win it this time?

I keep thinking about Denmark (actually on holiday when they were called in as Yugoslavia dropped out) and Greece coming from nowhere to win it.....and we're better than they were.

I love it to happen for the fans, though have reservations about referring to Sir Ashley, Sir Wayne and Sir JT for the rest of my life.

maverickx4 said:
We have had massive overexpectation for the last few tournaments and finished nowhere. I'm now wondering whether the complete lack of expectation means we can win it this time?

I keep thinking about Denmark (actually on holiday when they were called in as Yugoslavia dropped out) and Greece coming from nowhere to win it.....and we're better than they were.

I love it to happen for the fans, though have reservations about referring to Sir Ashley, Sir Wayne and Sir JT for the rest of my life.

Nope we wont win it. We could have a tournment like Italia 90 or Euro 96 but not at the moment.

I found myself thinking today how annoyed I would be if this England team won.

I find the fact I thought this a better indicator for my current feelings of our national team than anything else I could write. It's a bad situation when as a fan you have so little respect for so many of those players you want them to loose for your country.

MC ID said:
I found myself thinking today how annoyed I would be if this England team won.

I find the fact I thought this a better indicator for my current feelings of our national team than anything else I could write. It's a bad situation when as a fan you have so little respect for so many of those players you want them to loose for your country.

I would be suprised if we won the tournament and I would be eating humble pie as well.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
mancityscot said:
f*ck england and f*ck roy for not picking richards. awful error. hope that and other team selections come back to bite him on the arse

The thing is though, Micah would be in the squad now if he didn't get all Billy-big-bollocks over being back-up for the friendly. I lost a lot of sympathy for Micah because of that.
correct.

The team selection that has been made is so poor compared to what it could have been if certain individuals were included i.e Richards and Johnno amd some dropped i.e Downing etc.. Not forgetting the injury issues popping up in tge last few weeks.

We are going to be playing complete anti-football when we play the big boys of Spain, Germany, Holland - thats if we get that far. The lower expectation does make me feel lile we can go quite far but I think if we lose to France then we might as well call it a day!

dennishasdoneit said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
mancityscot said:
f*ck england and f*ck roy for not picking richards. awful error. hope that and other team selections come back to bite him on the arse

The thing is though, Micah would be in the squad now if he didn't get all Billy-big-bollocks over being back-up for the friendly. I lost a lot of sympathy for Micah because of that.
correct.
Roy diden´t have the decency to call the lad and tell me that he dident´t make the squad, is that to much to ask for? Roy can fuck of imo. Micah has been treated bad by Capello and now Roy, you can understand him for not wanting being a backup for a useless friendly, when your coach dosen´t respect you enough to call you and break the news!! Can´t believe that you are harsh on Micah, smh.

Fuck England
Fuck Hodgeson
Fuck those twats with trumpets playing shite, repetitive songs
Fuck the unbearable media hype
Fuck the F.A. (always been twats)
Fuck Ashley Cole, john terry, Wayne Rooney, Ashley young and the rest of the (non city) England players. They're mostly Twats
Fuck Gary Neville
Fuck those twats in templar knights costumes (they are emulating a group that played a vital part in the massacre of hundreds of thousands of people)
Fuck the half arsed patriots that pretend to get involved
Fuck 'god save the queen' its got fuck all to do with England as a nation and I'm an atheist and anti-royalist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.