English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

I have to feel a bit sorry for Leeds and I feel a bit dirty saying that. On their day they play some great football and have a big loud following. I've no love for Southampton either. Mush fuckers, scummers and I can't forget their whining about tickets at our last game at Maine Road. After complaining they still didn't sell out their reduced allocation. Cunts.
fuckthem.gif

They have a decent recruitment team, so Southampton would stay up, Leeds would be down like Sheffield United because they're 90% hype and think their past history justifies their being in the top division.
Leeds often touted as a 'big' club in the media with a rich history , formed in 1919 they've won 7 major trophies in total, six of which were under Don Revie in a six year period 1968-1974 , yet we are derided as a club with no history

I'd have taken any of them to be honest, my opinions on who I want promoted are almost entirely based on next seasons away game. Both give full allocation and both a decent away day. I don't really hate leeds, enemy of my enemy etc I do think the over hyping of their fanbase is a tad boring now though so glad we don't have to put up with that again.

Southampton have a lot of ex academy players so happy enough to see them do well. THB now becomes an obligatiofoto buy for them, I think the price is very low, he might not be city level but he's very good and will likely be picked up by one of the big boys soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.