English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

I've said this before Boltons current support is better than at any time in outside the top division and probably only a few thousand off their averages in the EPL from 2001 to 2012 with regular 4-5k away followings.

What is more, the average age of their ST holders is now under 30 year old. That is quite healthy going forward. 21,000 home crowds in league 1 are not to be scoffed at. Blackburn in the championship is only 14k given away followings are often over 3k.

Given their 4-5 years under asset stripping ownership I'd say their support is not something to be belittled.

I've said this before Boltons current support is better than at any time in outside the top division and probably only a few thousand off their averages in the EPL from 2001 to 2012 with regular 4-5k away followings.

What is more, the average age of their ST holders is now under 30 year old. That is quite healthy going forward. 21,000 home crowds in league 1 are not to be scoffed at. Blackburn in the championship is only 14k given away followings are often over 3k.

Given their 4-5 years under asset stripping ownership I'd say their support is not something to be belittled.
Cocaine draws alot of Boltons fanbase in.
The way of the world unfortunately.
Work with a big Bolton fan who says the young uns are just sniffed out of the heads on match day

Crewe fans singing Blue Moon, or some version of it. I’ve heard about this before but not sure what the back story is.

Been a good game this. A stark reminder of what lower league football is compared to what we are privileged to watch.

Really enjoying it. Who was singing blue moon though? Someone was in extra time just now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.