English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

Up the fucking railway men. My eldest daughters boyfriend is an Alex season ticket holder and I know a lot of folk who support them and I’m fucking made up for them, so much so I’ve invited myself to Wembley via my daughters fella for the final. I’ve been a few times to watch them with him since Christmas and they’ve been utterly wank, but fair fucks to them for winning tonight. I always tell him where I’ve sat at Gresty Road when City have played there. Up the Alex.

Been to Doncaster tonight with my brother and got to say I feel gutted after watching that shootout .

Up the fucking railway men. My eldest daughters boyfriend is an Alex season ticket holder and I know a lot of folk who support them and I’m fucking made up for them, so much so I’ve invited myself to Wembley via my daughters fella for the final. I’ve been a few times to watch them with him since Christmas and they’ve been utterly wank, but fair fucks to them for winning tonight. I always tell him where I’ve sat at Gresty Road when City have played there. Up the Alex.
And their manager is named after two City legends !! ;-)

I went to Gresty Road, many years ago, when the Alex were playing Reading because The Goat was with the Royals.

He came on for about five minutes!

That's MK Dons out of it now. 4 down on aggregate. Poor goal to concede. Trying to play out from the back, the MK player gets dispossessed and it leads to a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.