Enjoy it blues, this is big time.

i8rags

Over the last few weeks I've noticed an upturn in the views on Bm, an air of excitement so to speak, it's realising on me and others that the biggest moment as blues is just around the corner, it's time to sing loud and proud and enjoy every moment blues, this is going to be massive and historic and we deserve it.

It's the journey, not the destination is one of the truest statements ever uttered.

I would implore very City fan to stop for a second and appreciate where we find ourselves right now. We are dining at the top table. We are the swinging dicks of the jungle.

After all we've been through let's not lose sight of the miracle that finds us where we are today.

Remember how united fans used to dismiss us as a joke club. An irrelevance, which is a far bigger insult than the unhealthy interest that they seem to have in our club these days.

The rest of my family are united fans and one thing that always stays in my memory bank was around 1996. For the first time I was jealous of them. Not because of their trophy haul, but because they had a team that they truly loved and that they knew was going to be around and be successful for many years.

And now I find myself in the same place as they were 16 years ago, except the only difference is that I can properly appreciate it because if where we've come from.

I love this football club, that is one constant, but it's always better to spend time with someone you love in the Caribbean rather than Skegness.

These are magical times to be a blue. Don't take it for granted because we are truly blessed.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's the journey, not the destination is one of the truest statements ever uttered.

I would implore very City fan to stop for a second and appreciate where we find ourselves right now. We are dining at the top table. We are the swinging dicks of the jungle.

After all we've been through let's not lose sight of the miracle that finds us where we are today.

Remember how united fans used to dismiss us as a joke club. An irrelevance, which is a far bigger insult than the unhealthy interest that they seem to have in our club these days.

The rest of my family are united fans and one thing that always stays in my memory bank was around 1996. For the first time I was jealous of them. Not because of their trophy haul, but because they had a team that they truly loved and that they knew was going to be around and be successful for many years.

And now I find myself in the same place as they were 16 years ago, except the only difference is that I can properly appreciate it because if where we've come from.

I love this football club, that is one constant, but it's always better to spend time with someone you love in the Caribbean rather than Skegness.

These are magical times to be a blue. Don't take it for granted because we are truly blessed.
Now that is what I wanted to say.

fucking enjoy it!?

i a nervous fucking wreck constantly, every night it takes me ages to get to sleep with thinking about "imagine if we win it" bollocks.

it'll never be enjoyable following city. it's either boring and dull (that pearce year) or really fucking nerve wracking, relegations or postition challenges.

You know what, I knew I shouldn't have mentioned this to you you plagiarising tw GDM ;-)

Dirty Harry said:

You know what, I knew I shouldn't have mentioned this to you you plagiarising tw GDM ;-)
Thanks for the PM, DH.

Keep 'em coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.