Enough is enough!

mcfc_paul

I have been adimant over the last year that hughes is the right man for the job (our Matt Busby) needs time to sort things out!
I am at the fucking end of my tether! of just at hughes but the attitude of the players who couldnt give a fuck about the fans who have followed and spent money that could have gone to better causes ie chrismas presents for family etc! the last away game i went to was Birmingham, the team diddent even go near us lot to fucking apologise for the shit performance. What got me most tonight was the was Robinho went down the tunnel without even acknologing any of our fans. The effort he put in was none existent! fucking dick!
anyway i thing i have got out my frustration without making any sense due to my pissed state!
CITD

I think you will find this is the players making a move against MH and trying to force him out. I really cant think of any other reasons why Ade and Robinho would put in that bad a performance, i know they were all shit but them two were really miles off there games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.