Entire Newcastle squad in Covid isolation

What is the minimum age for youth players to be considered? - it would be funny to see an under 11 team turning out!

My immediate concern was that, even despite the control regimes put in place to allow football to continue, the outbreak is so significant that their entire squad is in isolation.
My second thought was, how the hell will they fit in the delayed fixtures.
My third thought was, if they make them play their youths then that must surely skew the league so much that it’s become a joke.

My last thought is that maybe I think too much.

Not surprised about this at all. all this bollox about these players being in bubbles is a joke, this season wont end it'll be a short season it only started to keep some wonga flowing through the coffers.

Not surprised about this at all. all this bollox about these players being in bubbles is a joke, this season wont end it'll be a short season it only started to keep some wonga flowing through the coffers.
Was there supposed to be a bubble? Because I've had half the Sheffield United squad in my shop at some point in the past few months

Surely clubs have to have an independent testing if it gets like this? So no skullduggery occurs.

The next match postponed so the precedent now set.

What odds the scousers have an outbreak at Christmas?
I thought the whole of Liverpool had been innoculated against the virus, as directed by Boris, and enforced by the Army. So they should be ok after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.