Entrance song?

Here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_yU2Nr2YH8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_yU2Nr2YH8</a>

banbury_blue said:
What happened to the petition for Right here, Right now? That was awesome in the European game

Yeah it were, i was expecting to hear it at the fulham game aswell on the sunday but they didn't play it, seems they only play it on 'big nights', should be played every home game of the season no matter what game it is, premiership, carling cup, FA cup.

We've had some great sounds.

Still would like them to try The Vikings 1958 film track, Nordic horn thingamegigg, for calling all to the stadium and precursor to "City, City..best team in the land and all the world". Anyone got a youtube link to this?

I preferred it when they played The Nightmare by Brainbug just before the players came out then Blue Moon as they were actually running out the tunnel. That was the best combo!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
banbury_blue said:
What happened to the petition for Right here, Right now? That was awesome in the European game

Yeah it were, i was expecting to hear it at the fulham game aswell on the sunday but they didn't play it, seems they only play it on 'big nights', should be played every home game of the season no matter what game it is, premiership, carling cup, FA cup.

Agreed. I have written to the club suggesting that they play Right Here Right Now as for many it evokes memories of Maine Road. The atmosphere it maintained and help to generate from the start of the Hamburg had to be seen and hear to be believed. I have suggested that the club run a poll asking for which song is to be played as it is all these little things that can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.