Epic Skill- Leandro Damião

If you're a football fan you had to have been wishing for that one to go in...beautiful skill

It's fair to say I think he's out of our reach now, he'll probably be off to a top Italian side now....

Wish we had picked him up under the rader a la Sandro, but I guess it would have been an expensive gamble.

Looks like he has the ability to become Brazil's centre forward for a long time.

I fear you're right mate. I wrote about him as a Spurs target a while back in the Daisy Cutter but already I'd say he was out of your reaches now unfortunately (would love to see him in the Prem).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2011/08/leandro-damiao-is-the-striker-spurs-need-to-complete-their-new-look-strike-force/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2011/08 ... ike-force/</a>

Don't Spurs have first option on players from that club if they meet the asking price?

What we have with Internacional is officially known as a strategic partnership, not sure what it really means. I'm also not too sure whether we have first option, in honesty I'm not sure if such terms do exist, all I know about it is via FM so it's fairly questionable knowledge from my part....

From our OS....

The Club is delighted to announce that it has concluded a strategic partnership with Brazilian club Sport Club Internacional for the purposes of working together to develop players for both the Club and other European Leagues.

The chairman of Inter said this...

"This strategic partnership between two globally renowned clubs is an innovation in Brazilian football and will result not only in the exchange of youth players, but also in a comprehensive development of the Porto Alegre-based club by sharing expertise in areas such as marketing, promotions, trade opportunities, media and public relations."

This partnership thing helped us get Sandro for 8m so I think it's come good already for us in my opinion. Getting Damiao is a pipe dream though, even if we have 1st option I doubt we'll be able to pay the same that Inter (Italian Inter) will when they want a long term replacement for Forlan, Milito's not young either is he....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.