Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

There is that.
It was the most bizarre interview last night. Sat watching a member of the royal family getting grilled on being a pervert and knowing full well that he’s bullshitting and hasn’t even got the intelligence to make his lies believable. Fucking pizza express in Woking?!?

It was the most bizarre interview last night. Sat watching a member of the royal family getting grilled on being a pervert and knowing full well that he’s bullshitting and hasn’t even got the intelligence to make his lies believable. Fucking pizza express in Woking?!?

It is very very odd but I’m not as shocked as one might think.

Tbf I don’t think I have any strong recollections of murdering 3 hookers on June 3rd 1998, but I obviously remember I went to Bella Italia that night.
My last (and only) visit to Bella Italia was certainly unforgettable.

Went to London with a work colleague and his mates from Sheffield who were sound, but not especially sophisticated. They wanted to go to the Leicester Square unit halfway through our piss-up and I thought it would be rude to refuse. A Bella Italia; in central London ffs!

Ah well, it was a good night overall I suppose.

Edit: it was called Bella Pasta back then!

Last edited:
My last (and only) visit to Bella Italia was certainly unforgettable.

Went to London with a work colleague and his mates from Sheffield who were sound, but not especially sophisticated. They wanted to go to the Leicester Square unit halfway through our piss-up and I thought it would be rude to refuse. A Bella Italia; in central London ffs!

Ah well, it was a good night overall I suppose.

nothing round there to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.