Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Unless he was doing the trafficking I'm not sure that these actions are illegal
They are. Paying for sex (and by extension having it paid for on your behalf) with someone under 18 is illegal in most countries, and crucially can get you on the sex offenders register in the UK even if the country you committed the offence in refuses to prosecute. This is how someone who goes to Thailand or Cambodia to have sex with children can be prosecuted at home even if they can bribe their way out of a prosecution in those countries.

Absolutely not supportting Andrew in anyway but i have to ask how was this girl able to be be trafficked around? I mean i have two daughters and i pretty much know what they were up to most of the time.
How did she arrive in the UK and stay so long at that age without parent/s not asking questions?
Did this allegedly happen in the UK? I thought it was in a US territory?

Anyway, I don't know about the background of this girl, but child abusers will usually deliberately choose vulnerable girls, often from broken homes.

You’ve lost your bet. The Mail front page is all about Andrew. He’s fucked.

d66d4e52d68ef1e14bba623113c07754.jpg

Did this allegedly happen in the UK? I thought it was in a US territory?

Anyway, I don't know about the background of this girl, but child abusers will usually deliberately choose vulnerable girls, often from broken homes.
They met in Tramps bar and then onto a house in Belgravia.

This girl would have been around the same age as Andy's own daughters.
They must be so proud of him.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.