Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Has he been shagging under 16's now as well?

One of his aledged sexual encounters was in the US virgin island where legally she was under age at 17 and only just leagal in New York where it is 17.

Plus sleeping with a woman just at the legal through coercion is pretty noncy imho.

One of his aledged sexual encounters was in the US virgin island where legally she was under age at 17 and only just leagal in New York where it is 17.

Plus sleeping with a woman just at the legal through coercion is pretty noncy imho.

No, it isn't noncey, it is certainly perverted though, I'm all for him being done for abusing a girl that has been made a sex slave and trafficked.

Also, using the age of the place as an example will only backfire, when a bona fide nonce says 'well, I can shag that girl in X country because their legal age is 12,13, 14' etc.

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria.

The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.

Japan the modern country that glorifies sexualising young girls in cartoon form.

No, it isn't noncey, it is certainly perverted though, I'm all for him being done for abusing a girl that has been made a sex slave and trafficked.

Also, using the age of the place as an example will only backfire, when a bona fide nonce says 'well, I can shag that girl in X country because their legal age is 12,13, 14' etc.

The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria.

The age of consent is 12 in the Philippines and Angola, and 13 in Burkina Faso, Comoros, Niger, and Japan.

Japan the modern country that glorifies sexualising young girls in cartoon form.

I only used the Virgin Island AoC to show he has broke the law and had slept with a minor, plus personally I don't believe he was unaware that his woman had been used and abused along with others epstien trafficked while underage, so yeah in my opinion a nonce, after all a nonce doesn't just mean a peado., not saying he likes to abuse young children, but still happy to exploit a minor

I would call anyone who decided to sleep legally under local laws with someone as young as 11 or 12 a fucking wrong un and a nonce.

As for Japan, yeah wierd fetishisms for women to dress as girls is odd and creepy and depictions in animee and manga very pervy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.