Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

maybe,,a policeman is a sworn in servant to the crown,its a massive cock up by lawyers if its not and for what these people charge i'm sure the homework has been done
I can just imagine some chubby cop, stuffing his face with a sausage barm, brown sauce stains down his uniform, guarding an entrance, going " yeah I'll pass it on" whilst his colleagues are shouting " NOOOOOOOOOO". ;-)

I'll preface this post by saying I've never been a royalist. In fact I'm as polar opposite as can be. So my opinion isn't going to be nuanced and "fair".

The Royal Family is, in my view, an outdated, callous institution. All monarchies are. They are a perversion of equality and the so-called democratic values claimed to be upheld by the nations that still champion these institutions. If my idealogy on this needed rubber-stamping (it didn't), then the Prince Andrew affair has succeeded.

I was away with work when the infamous BBC interview took place, so I had no idea of its existence until I returned to the UK and a few of my mates told me about this bona-fide TV car crash. They mentioned the sweat angle and I thought they were just embellishing or fibbing. So imagine my downright disbelief when I watched it. It's plainly obvious he's hiding something. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, which is why I want him dragged before a judge; but anyone who believes this man is innocent is naive in the extreme.

As someone else alluded to in the thread, how can you possibly be served court papers correctly if you're ensconced in a palace that's protected on high?

Also, I'm a total novice when it comes to the intricacies of international law but could someone tell me the likelihood of this ever going to trial and what would need to happen? What's the percentage chance?

I'll preface this post by saying I've never been a royalist. In fact I'm as polar opposite as can be. So my opinion isn't going to be nuanced and "fair".

The Royal Family is, in my view, an outdated, callous institution. All monarchies are. They are a perversion of equality and the so-called democratic values claimed to be upheld by the nations that still champion these institutions. If my idealogy on this needed rubber-stamping (it didn't), then the Prince Andrew affair has succeeded.

I was away with work when the infamous BBC interview took place, so I had no idea of its existence until I returned to the UK and a few of my mates told me about this bona-fide TV car crash. They mentioned the sweat angle and I thought they were just embellishing or fibbing. So imagine my downright disbelief when I watched it. It's plainly obvious he's hiding something. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, which is why I want him dragged before a judge; but anyone who believes this man is innocent is naive in the extreme.

As someone else alluded to in the thread, how can you possibly be served court papers correctly if you're ensconced in a palace that's protected on high?

Also, I'm a total novice when it comes to the intricacies of international law but could someone tell me the likelihood of this ever going to trial and what would need to happen? What's the percentage chance?
It’s a civil case, not a criminal case. He will be found guilty in absentia if he fails to respond and she will be awarded damages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.