Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Maxwell on trail from Monday.

"Expert" on Times Radio confident she won't be found guilty. Expecting her case to follow the way her brothers did to avoid prosecution when their dad stole pensions.

Be interesting to see how well it covered.
I don't understand the middle bit. What does that mean?

Yes I know that. I don't understand what you mean though. Being acquited by a jury is not avoiding prosecution. Being charged and having a trial is exactly what being prosecuted is.

Yes I know that. I don't understand what you mean though. Being acquited by a jury is not avoiding prosecution. Being charged and having a trial is exactly what being prosecuted is.
Sorry Wally,

Tiredness must have kicked in when writing that set of bollocks above.

The Times Radio expert expects Maxwell's lawyers will go for a victim/stockholm strategy to get her acquitted.

Although she's not impressed the judge when her lawyers requested she was moved from jail to house arrest in high class hotel.

Maxwell wont reveal anything and I expect her to be found not guilty. I am not one for conspiracy theories but the suposed way Epstein killed himself is just not believable. Both Guards absent entire night, neither subsequently found guilty , 2 or 3 cell Cameras not working, Epstein hanging himself of bottom bunk when he was a big chap, and not used the top bunk, neck fractures consistent with strangulation not hanging. Suicide protocols not follwed and body removed and cell contaminated with others DNA before proper investigation. But nothing to see here lol. Very powerful people involved in this pulling the strings.

Maxwell wont reveal anything and I expect her to be found not guilty. I am not one for conspiracy theories but the suposed way Epstein killed himself is just not believable. Both Guards absent entire night, neither subsequently found guilty , 2 or 3 cell Cameras not working, Epstein hanging himself of bottom bunk when he was a big chap, and not used the top bunk, neck fractures consistent with strangulation not hanging. Suicide protocols not follwed and body removed and cell contaminated with others DNA before proper investigation. But nothing to see here lol. Very powerful people involved in this pulling the strings.
This is why I think Maxwell hasn't been dispatched in the same way. That would just be TOO obvious.

Maxwell to play some form of "mental abuse by her father" card according to one radio pundit yesterday.
More likely to play an "I'm rich so get me out of here" card.
Some on her side say the time she's spent in prison is sufficient punishment as she only played a minor role (or no role) in Epstein's perverse actions.

Maxwell to play some form of "mental abuse by her father" card according to one radio pundit yesterday.
More likely to play an "I'm rich so get me out of here" card.
Some on her side say the time she's spent in prison is sufficient punishment as she only played a minor role (or no role) in Epstein's perverse actions.
Worked for her brothers...

Add to that, one of the lead prosecutors is the daughter of the former FBI Director. Maurene Comey.

Add to that, one of the lead prosecutors is the daughter of the former FBI Director. Maurene Comey.
I don't understand the leap there. Surely that would only suit the conspiracy loons if she were a defence lawyer. Are you really saying that a prosecutor doesn't really want to get a conviction because she is the daughter of a man who was sacked by Trump for not bending to his bullying and corruption?
Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.