Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

@Octavian will now deny this ever happened… but like Andrews captaincy.
“ABC News said there was "zero truth" to the claim”

Read the article first.

You only engage in guess work.

You’ve guessed what Charles knew about saville, guessed at what vetting on saville was done, guessed on what it’s like to be royal, guessed on how the Queen brought her children up and are now guessing on the above as it’s not proven.

“ABC News said there was "zero truth" to the claim”

Read the article first.

You only engage in guess work.

You’ve guessed what Charles knew about saville, guessed at what vetting on saville was done, guessed on what it’s like to be royal, guessed on how the Queen brought her children up and are now guessing on the above as it’s not proven.

Hmm yes, I wonder why the News channel that was blackmailed into silence would deny it?

The Queen is from a completely different era and generation. One that is almost alien to us now.
Her sense of duty and lifelong service was instilled in her, and compounded by, the death of her father at a comparatively young age and the shirking of duty by her paternal Uncle.
Her father certainly didn't want the Crown and I'm sure she didn't relish it either. Yet she stepped up and committed herself to it.
It can't be easy doing that, despite all the people saying she has had a life of luxury. She could have had that anyway, but she chose a life of public service.
I don't think we should denigrate her for that.

Hmm yes, I wonder why the News channel that was blackmailed into silence would deny it?
Let’s just take it as 100% fact it happened then.

Any accusation about Buckingham Palace that’s rumoured is on this website so let’s just go all the way and call them lizards

No do I fuck but I’m not the one pretending to know and I’ve actually listened to one of them who’s left!!

Who's left? The army, royal family or is it last man standing.

They call themselves 'the firm' as they see it as a business. Businesses create an income stream and wealth when run correctly, they are looking after themselves from Liz down. Those who are not seen as media friendly are sidelined, but looked after as is princess michael of kent.

Love to see their tax bill.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.