Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I replied to your discussion about the Royal family and the revenue they bring into the country.

I'll leave it there.
I wont. Hate is a strong and loaded word. You obviously feel very vulnerable about your own views. Your addition of the fact they (like pedos) will be here long after me was lame. (I notice you edited that bit out of your response.)
I will leave it there. (Feel the love)

Literally didn’t know he existed until this farce.

A lot of people in high places are noncing it up. I await the day the house of cards falls, though I’m not holding my breath.

an old edition but Private Eye even back then was the only journalism that took ayone on

EJ2VLa3XsAATfVb

Another one of his alibis is starting to unravel. He claims he spent both nights of an April 2001 visit to New York at the Consul-General's residence.

Only the Consul-General himself has no recollection of this and the stay isn't recorded in the Court Circular, while every other time he stayed there is.

Compounding matters are two Daily Mail articles that have emerged from April and May 2001. The first reports that he spent one night staying at an undisclosed private location. The second reports that location as being Jeffrey Epstein's house. Oops!

Also, the allegation made by Virginia Roberts (and backed up by another witness, Johanna Sjoberg) is that he slept with her in the daytime on that visit, not at night time. So where he actually spent the night is irrelevant as it's not even in question that he had free time during both days.

It's remarkable how all her allegations tie in perfectly with what's actually on record about his trips, while not a single one of his alibis (including a presumably very public visit to a Pizza Express in Woking) can be verified.

No wonder the Queen has effectively sacked him!

Another one of his alibis is starting to unravel. He claims he spent both nights of an April 2001 visit to New York at the Consul-General's residence.

Only the Consul-General himself has no recollection of this and the stay isn't recorded in the Court Circular, while every other time he stayed there is.

Compounding matters are two Daily Mail articles that have emerged from April and May 2001. The first reports that he spent one night staying at an undisclosed private location. The second reports that location as being Jeffrey Epstein's house. Oops!

Also, the allegation made by Virginia Roberts (and backed up by another witness, Johanna Sjoberg) is that he slept with her in the daytime on that visit, not at night time. So where he actually spent the night is irrelevant as it's not even in question that he had free time during both days.

It's remarkable how all her allegations tie in perfectly with what's actually on record about his trips, while not a single one of his alibis (including a presumably very public visit to a Pizza Express in Woking) can be verified.

No wonder the Queen has effectively sacked him!
Call me cynical Sid but can't help but feel this whole thing is a distraction purposely brought on as the general election campaign begins ? Randy Andy gets a slap on the wrist and the rest of his life off on holiday ( not that it already wasn't) and the news outlets go overboard and even pro establishment newspapers can show their " caring side" in condemning him on their front pages . The chances of this nonce ever facing any type of criminal prosecution are minimal at best ? ,the whole system is corrupt to the core .

Call me cynical Sid but can't help but feel this whole thing is a distraction purposely brought on as the general election campaign begins ? Randy Andy gets a slap on the wrist and the rest of his life off on holiday ( not that it already wasn't) and the news outlets go overboard and even pro establishment newspapers can show their " caring side" in condemning him on their front pages . The chances of this nonce ever facing any type of criminal prosecution are minimal at best ? ,the whole system is corrupt to the core .
You can get away with almost everything in this country if you are wealthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.