Ereaders - are they still a decent gift? Any advice?

I have a kobo it's ok.find it a bit slow when your searching for books to buy even the website using a desktop was a bit of a pain. However I haven't used it for a while due to being busy so they may have updated and fixed the problems.

It's great if like me you enjoy reading more than one book at a time and great for holidays etc.

My brother uses a kindle fire which you can use for other stuff as well as just reading.

Brilliant for reading on the move or in bed. Get her a kindle with fifty shades on and you might even get your leg over.

I have a kindle paperwhite and its brilliant. No glare when your in the sun on it like a tablet and can read it in the dark at night when in bed.

Brilliant for reading on the move or in bed. Get her a kindle with fifty shades on and you might even get your leg over.
Bought the book last year but no such luck! Skimmed through it and even I though it was useless.

Thanks everyone. I think I'll go the Kindle road so. Tescos here I come! :-)

I have a standard Kindle. I should've bought the Paperwhite but it's still damn useful.

Are they a decent gift?

Would you like to carry all those big books? that answers the question..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.