Eric gets us

Are there any of his many goals - or were you only happy with this one
My point is that he misses tons of chances and could be posting figures way better than he currently does. He's a good player but not a natural finisher. If he was, we'd be winning games like Lyon

Just seen your post history with regards to Sterling. Pretty shocking to be honest.

He’s not a natural goal scorer like Aguero because that’s never been what he’s about. Despite this he’s one of the best regular goal scoring wide players in world football and we’d be absolutely fucked if we didn’t have him.

Also with regards to your video, I’ve seen the likes of Aguero and Tevez miss open goals before.

Doesn't matter if it's staged(not really the right word, the tweets are real), if it's funny, it's funny. That's all it was meant to be from the looks of it.
It’s amused me for ten minutes. And lots of fans of other teams which isn’t usually an easy thing to do on that platform.

Love English humour but abhor lazy racism in clowning foreign names. Apparently that’s arrogant
No your arrogance comes over when you were prattling on about "big" clubs in the Transfer Forum.
As for racism, you are now adding clueless to the description.
It's a play on words and sounds nothing more but the fact that you try and attribute more to it only reinforces my original view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.