Erikson & Five Live - are they talking crap again?

staffs_blue said:
Keith Moon said:
Khaldoon Al Mubarak didn’t look so impressed by the team’s performance today.

Pics?

It panned on him and Garry Cook and they both looked pissed off, saying that the away end also had the same facial expression ha ha

we finished 9th with erikson we will finish higher with hughes.
Get over Erikson hes history,we enjoyed him for a while but we have to move on.
Consolidate this year with a top 8 finish then onwards and upwards,sorry if thats too sensible for some doom mongers and MH haters but it is realism.

well Sven would be available seeing as MEXICO are considering sacking him for his lack of tactical ability and the chance that they may not qualify for the 2010 WC under his leadership ?

Time to get over Sven irrelevant of anyones feelings on hughes, how long is it exactly since sven was succesful in the premiership ? oh thats right never ! and other than his spell with us he's been out of Club football for 8 years now which isnt ideal, his draw for big names will be seriously depleted having spent the last 8 years of his career with England, Us and Mexico.

If Hughes were to go (irrespective of my opinion) there will be many better names on the Sheikh's list than Sven

Have been told that Jose was at the PSG game meeting the management. And that he will be with us in the summer.

Don't shoot the messenger, just what I heard.

Ducado said:
tommyducks said:
Have been told that Jose was at the PSG game meeting the management. And that he will be with us in the summer.

Don't shoot the messenger, just what I heard.

Your name has been taken for the summer list
Whatever that means!

I will not be surprised if Hughes is replaced in the summer. You have to remember a couple of things. Firstly, Hughes was not our owners choice and perhaps more importantly they only want the best for City and if that means they can tempt a truly world class manager (like Mourniho) then they will.

I didnt hear this on Five Live but I was told during the week that the five managers on the list are (in order)

Capello
Mourinho
Ancellotti
Mancini
Eriksson

I told the person who told me I thought it was bollocks but he told me exactly where the story came from and he said it had a lot of credability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.