Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see him Madrid bound, he has a connection to England and English football. I get Madrid for South American players and even French now they have Zidane but I don't even think it's viable Madrid can go and buy Mbappe, Camavinga, Ramos' replacement, potentially Pogba and then Haaland.
Maybe, but our ITKs and sources say otherwise. He can also just go to Bayern, Lewandowski's replacement.

The Pogba rumours seem like bullshit spewed by the pig called Raiola.

Ramos' replacement is Koundé, who will be conveniently cheap when Ramos leaves as his contract will be ending.

Also Mbappé this season and Haaland when his release clause sets in is the well known plan. So if Haaland doesn't leave Dortmund this season, then he is certainly going to Madrid.

They also didn't sign a single player this season and are getting rid of their deadwood and old players to make way for a rebuild with Mbappe as their star. Haaland with his release clause will be the cherry on the cake for them.

Maybe, but our ITKs and sources say otherwise. He can also just go to Bayern, Lewandowski's replacement.

The Pogba rumours seem like bullshit spewed by the pig called Raiola.

Ramos' replacement is Koundé, who will be conveniently cheap when Ramos leaves as his contract will be ending.

Also Mbappé this season and Haaland when his release clause sets in is the well known plan. So if Haaland doesn't leave Dortmund this season, then he is certainly going to Madrid.

They also didn't sign a single player this season and are getting rid of their deadwood and old players to make way for a rebuild with Mbappe as their star. Haaland with his release clause will be the cherry on the cake for them.

ITKs may post in good faith but it doesn't always mean they have the best sources. No journalist has come out and stated Haaland's desire yet but I just think that he's an English football fan that grew up and supported Leeds, attended City and Forest games and is perfectly suited to football in this country.

Madrid have a massive rebuild job to do, their entire midfield are ageing and no longer as good as they were. Maybe they can afford Haaland in 2022 but I don't think it's a given. If Pogba has a year left on his deal, I think they make a move.

I still think Haaland is likeliest to move to us all things considered. I think the club will do everything to sign the next big superstar of world football because we've never had a player that could win multiple Balon Dor's.

ITKs may post in good faith but it doesn't always mean they have the best sources. No journalist has come out and stated Haaland's desire yet but I just think that he's an English football fan that grew up and supported Leeds, attended City and Forest games and is perfectly suited to football in this country.

Madrid have a massive rebuild job to do, their entire midfield are ageing and no longer as good as they were. Maybe they can afford Haaland in 2022 but I don't think it's a given. If Pogba has a year left on his deal, I think they make a move.

I still think Haaland is likeliest to move to us all things considered. I think the club will do everything to sign the next big superstar of world football because we've never had a player that could win multiple Balon Dor's.
I think I've read it in places and I have a feeling we are going to be playing Messi as a False 9 next season. If that's the case I don't think we will be going for Haaland.

Our out and out striker will be Jesus, academy prospect as Delap and Torres being able to chip in there if needed.

I think Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri, Zinchenko, Stones will be offloaded and their wages cleared. Frankly we have too much 'deadwood' and players who are in no way, shape or form suitable for our system.

Jack Grealish, Houssem Aouar, Theo Hernandez, Dennis Zakaria should be our new signings along with Messi.

With that, I think we are good to go. Possibly stronger than our centurion season in terms of quality.

One player is never the answer to problems and I think our chances created are so poor as with the current squad that even Haaland wouldn't be able to score those. We need to be creating better quality, most of our shots get blocked or stray wide of the goal due to the number of defenders present.

We would if we wanted to break records but we are happy sitting behind the big boys looking for young talent that may go on to become stars and that my friend is why we will not break £100 million for anyone.

I think I've read it in places and I have a feeling we are going to be playing Messi as a False 9 next season. If that's the case I don't think we will be going for Haaland.

Our out and out striker will be Jesus, academy prospect as Delap and Torres being able to chip in there if needed.

I think Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri, Zinchenko, Stones will be offloaded and their wages cleared. Frankly we have too much 'deadwood' and players who are in no way, shape or form suitable for our system.

Jack Grealish, Houssem Aouar, Theo Hernandez, Dennis Zakaria should be our new signings along with Messi.

With that, I think we are good to go. Possibly stronger than our centurion season in terms of quality.

One player is never the answer to problems and I think our chances created are so poor as with the current squad that even Haaland wouldn't be able to score those. We need to be creating better quality, most of our shots get blocked or stray wide of the goal due to the number of defenders present.
That strike force will not win us the title mate

If City pull off the Messi deal then Kun will be staying for the duration so I can't see there being any chance of this lad coming unless Gabby is sold..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.