Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid getting banned from the champions league maybe, Uefa looking into action against the rebels. 2 year ban. Looks like Haaland will not want to go to Madrid.

If you look at it from Haalands point of view.....why would he go anywhere else other than to us.

• Winning manager and winning project
  • Lauded style of play worldwide.
  • A team being set up to challenge on all fronts/competitons
  • The most competative league in the world by far
  • History of supporting us and his dad played for us.
  • Taking over from a true legend - this is a positive challenge someone like Haaland will want
Look at the other competitors:

Utd - unstable club and though they are improving, they are way way off us yet. Hitroically their fans lauded to player that finished his fathers career. Potential instability in the managerial position. Financially a mess of a club

Bayern - one horse league and have said arent in for him

Madrid and Barca - both financially fucked...not a competative league and both teams in big trnasitions

PSG - one horse league generally - little aclaim for the league itself either, plus unless one of their front 3 leave he wont be assured a starting position

Juve - none competative league.....not financially stable

The ONLY competitior I see is chelsea - they have the financial clout, a top class manager and a very very good squad (I think they will be our major challengers next season)

For me he either stays put (either cause he wants to or because Dortmund wont sell him) for another year, comes to us or to Chelsea - I just dont see any other options.

If you look at it from Haalands point of view.....why would he go anywhere else other than to us.

• Taking over from a true legend - this is a positive challenge someone like Haaland will want

Utd - unstable club and though they are improving, they are way way off us yet. Hitroically their fans lauded to player that finished his fathers career. Potential instability in the managerial position. Financially a mess of a club

Madrid and Barca - both financially fucked...not a competative league and both teams in big trnasitions

PSG - one horse league generally - little aclaim for the league itself either, plus unless one of their front 3 leave he wont be assured a starting position

The ONLY competitior I see is chelsea - they have the financial clout, a top class manager and a very very good squad (I think they will be our major challengers next season)

For me he either stays put (either cause he wants to or because Dortmund wont sell him) for another year, comes to us or to Chelsea - I just dont see any other options.
Many of us have been saying the same for months.

Many of us have been saying the same for months.
Yup
I do think if Chelski want him and if they beat us in the CL they would have a great chance of getting him....of coursse IF they want him.....

We beat them and then Id say the only thinkg that stops him coming here is either Dortmund refusing to budge or the player himself deciding not to go anywhere (unlikely)

Like I said before Aguero wouldn't be going anywhere without irons in the fire its as simple as that

Liverpool do not have to money & UTD have to buy elsewhere reason Cavani has been chased down for another year

Barca will take Sergio & Madrid next season take Mbappa

Chelsea arnt at the races unless they offer stupid money & I mean stupid imo Lukaku is going back to London

Ings could go to Spurs if Kane goes but I don't see Harry moving unless Haaland to City falls flat

Liverpool -? Depends on Salah moving
UTD - Rice & Sancho if they offload a few
Arsenal- Aoure & Odegard
Chelsea - Lukaku
Barca - Aguero, Garcia & Wjnaldum
Madrid - ?
Spurs - Ings & Bale?

City - Haaland maybe Grealish ( Kane if Haaland fails)

Easy this transfer game

Like I said before Aguero wouldn't be going anywhere without irons in the fire its as simple as that

Liverpool do not have to money & UTD have to buy elsewhere reason Cavani has been chased down for another year

Barca will take Sergio & Madrid next season take Mbappa

Chelsea arnt at the races unless they offer stupid money & I mean stupid imo Lukaku is going back to London

Ings could go to Spurs if Kane goes but I don't see Harry moving unless Haaland to City falls flat

Liverpool -? Depends on Salah moving
UTD - Rice & Sancho if they offload a few
Arsenal- Aoure & Odegard
Chelsea - Lukaku
Barca - Aguero, Garcia & Wjnaldum
Madrid - ?
Spurs - Ings & Bale?

City - Haaland maybe Grealish ( Kane if Haaland fails)

Easy this transfer game
With the Spanish clubs (plus Juve) they could be in big trouble if they are banned from champs league....would Kun go to barca if they are not in the comp....will messi stay? Same for madrid....no way mbappe goes there if they arent in champs league.

If we don't get haaland I hope we dont go for kane.....he is a crock . However not sure who else there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.