Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba, Camavinga too. I have already seen a report where it has been suggested Madrid will follow Barca and PSG free transfer policy next summer.
Looks like we have missed the memo and are going for huge fee to clubs rather than to player and agents.

Haaland has a fair bit to go to be worthy of being called world class. But it's okay if you think so, you're his biggest fan after all.

Well we have to agree to disagree, yes he's my dream signing as it's clear he will be best on the planet in his position

I wouldn't class Haaland in the same category then.
i wouldn't class any footballer ever in messi class,i really think he will never be surpassed ,well not in my life time, on a completely different level .

haaland looks a beast ,there's no doubting that, and if i could pick 1 forward to bring in this season it would be him , its not going to happen, so hopefully harry kane , who i think will score for fun for us, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Think you will find a deal is in place for Haaland to go to Bayern next season when Buyout clause kicks in, this is reason Bayern haven't offered Lewandowski a contract extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.