Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the crazy fees it's also worth bearing in mind that he has the same resale value as Kane; £0. That's because they'll pull this stunt in 4-5 years time. All the top young players will do this now, Mbappe the same, they'll try and guarantee themselves as much money as possible by taking their transfer value away.

Who does that leave then?

Madrid probably out of it due to spending big on Mbappe and being skint.

I don't see PSG stumping up that kind of money and/or Haaland wanting to play in France.

Realistically only leaves United if we don't move for him. And that is an absolutely sickening thought.

We should be all over this move. Get Tranny in for a year and then Haaland next summer. Be bonkers to let the scum have a free run at him.

You’re living a dreamworld if you think City will pay the insane wages he will demand. We were linked with him at the start of the year and then we probably found out how much he wants a week and made Kane our priority. It’s easy to say fuck Kane and get Haaland next year, but himself and his agent will want even more money seeing as the transfer fee will be relatively low.

Maybe true, but I do feel like this is 2+2 journalism at this point.
Yep. Of course we'll be "in the race" if he's available at anything approaching a reasonable price. But we're definitely not going to bankrupt the club to buy a single player like so other clubs have done. And that's what the likes of Raiola want.

Considering we are always being put over the FFP hot coals how the fuck would we be in the market for a kid demanding £1m per week. We would be hung out to dry by the lot of em the snide 6 would be begging for our expulsion from the league and Uefa would be right behind them. This kid is good but I think his next move was decided by the PR campaign around europe by his old man and riaola the rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.