Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Lady Marina at Chelsea was quickly pushed away by Raiola but fair play to them they went after Lukaku and signed him up real quick and no doubt for me he will score 25 in PL this season.

And if that lady wasnt able to get Haaland, Txiki is a non starter especially with the bad blood between Raiola and City.

I think he may even have some pre agreement with Real Madrid for next summer and they go with Benzema until then who will be replaced by the Norwegian in 12 months.

Fucking Perez is still the boss of the transfer good 20 years after Galacticos if he pulls off Mbappe+Haaland.

Cos they don’t give a shit about the finances and they’ve got paris to offer
And here we are, battling a PL investigation after battling a UEFA investigation after an initial settlement in 2014. Meanwhile PSG are living their best lives.
We seem to be unwilling to compromise our wage structure regardless of who we might want to sign. In addition to this Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and to an extent London are more attractive cities to live.

Most importantly FFP doesn’t seem to apply to PSG.
It seems insane to me that City want to be a giant of the game without the ability to actually attract any giants because we have a rigid wage structure. A rigid wage structure, I may add, that includes plenty of deadwood. Missing out on Haaland with all our links to the player and our need of a striker, especially to PSG, would be scandalous.

People arguing about fees and how do PSG do it but we can’t..Has anyone thought that maybe the sheikh doesn’t actually want to spend any more cash and has said if you want players you sell players first! He can’t and won’t keep pumping money in.

you have to wonder tho if our image can get much worse in the eyes of our haters, press, general audience...
Yet the owners continue to turn the other cheek… it’s infuriating.. They need to take a leaf out of the piss can’s book and ban the fuckers who have dug the knives in! Ban them from the stadium… I just don’t see it happening however

People arguing about fees and how do PSG do it but we can’t..Has anyone thought that maybe the sheikh doesn’t actually want to spend any more cash and has said if you want players you sell players first! He can’t and won’t keep pumping money in.
Ywr know sumert m8 that is a great shout.. I said earlier maybe we're not as cash rich as we thik we are,, but maybe just maybe its him really saying as you say... Fuck of you can stand on yer own 2 feet now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.