Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said, the second anybody else is interested we will pull it. I think that guarantees that we will never ever get that top top tier talent. Will only be an issue if that level below which we purchase doesn’t work out. If you aren’t prepared for a war you won’t get the very best.

im not sure we are scared of anyone in the transfer process,but we wont entertain players and agents taking the piss.

as for "release clause fc" there's a few on here claiming that, i don't know how many release clauses we have paid since the take over, so i cant comment on the release clause fc jibe.

just out of interest how many players have we bought on release clauses out of the players we have bought , im sure you know as your using the release clause fc jibe ?
How’s it going frog head. There isn’t an agent out there not wanting the best deal for their player, it appears we are scared of wars which sometimes is right but not always.

Players will always consider other options and the best deals, I don’t know why we think they should want to walk over broken glass barefooted to play for us.

This has given me a thought….

Picture this, Bluemoon party, bigger and better, Alfie and Erling are guest of honours, reminisce with Alfie what a player he was. Tell them how excited we are about the future for our club. Give them The Etihad tour, yeah we may have to pay for the tickets. Linger around the most recent trophies. Tell Erling and Alfie wouldn’t it be great if there was a statue one day of Erling next to David and Vinnie and soon Aguero. He could be immortalised here forever. Those who like a few bevvies can take Raiola to the bar with them and get him smashed.… tell him what a great guy he is and fans of other clubs just don’t get him like we do. Put a City scarf around Erling’s neck take a pic and accidentally leak to the media who can run with Haaland shows his love for Manchester City.

So it needs a bit of tweaking.…but you get the gist.

Or we can do nothing as fans and leave it to City and see if they are willing to negotiate and beat the other clubs to his signature, assuming they are interested in the first place.

I like your thinking. Don't leave this in the hands of our board or at the very least be the cherry on the top of the cake. Every footballer wants to be loved & adored so lets pull out all the stops. Who's ordering the vol-au-vents for the buffet spread?

How’s it going frog head. There isn’t an agent out there not wanting the best deal for their player, it appears we are scared of wars which sometimes is right but not always.

Players will always consider other options and the best deals, I don’t know why we think they should want to walk over broken glass barefooted to play for us.
i just think we have a wage, we have a price, if someone says well they will give me x amount more we just say see you later,we've done it for years now, and have missed out on loads of players, but it's worked for us.

its going well thank you very much , thanks for asking , what a pleasant young man/lady you are :)

We have to be all out for him next summer, or in Jan if the rumours are true. Literally no excuse whatsoever.

The lad's a generational talent and he's 21 years old. All the top clubs in Europe want him, we can't penny pinch when it comes to wages in this context, that's the market. It's a no brainer, lest he end up at a rival.

Time to really deliver now. I don't see us getting snubbed, we just have to ensure we're at the table with a competitive offer. No more principled walking away, cut your own nose off to spite your face, and watch him end up at the scum mantra again. Would be unforgiveable from Txiki and co IMO. Time to make a statement, like we used to.

We have to be all out for him next summer, or in Jan if the rumours are true. Literally no excuse whatsoever.

The lad's a generational talent and he's 21 years old. All the top clubs in Europe want him, we can't penny pinch when it comes to wages in this context, that's the market. It's a no brainer, lest he end up at a rival.

Time to really deliver now. I don't see us getting snubbed, we just have to ensure we're at the table with a competitive offer. No more principled walking away, cut your own nose off to spite your face, and watch him end up at the scum mantra again. Would be unforgiveable from Txiki and co IMO. Time to make a statement, like we used to.
We won’t deal with Railoa. He’ll go where the money is. The money is at Madrid. That’s the end.

Madrid will sign Haaland, Pogba and Mbappe next summer.

As others have said, the second anybody else is interested we will pull it. I think that guarantees that we will never ever get that top top tier talent. Will only be an issue if that level below which we purchase doesn’t work out. If you aren’t prepared for a war you won’t get the very best.
Yep. He ain't signing for us. The sooner we realise (and by God we should know this by now) the big, big names don't come here the sooner can get moving to other targets. I'm sure the player's would want to come to us, especially given who our manager is, but we just appear to not want to get into some bidding match to give the big players upwards of £400k+ a week.

So, let's all just agree that the thread will be a giggle but there is absolutely no fucking way he's signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.