Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right but if you are and any 'good' natural striker would score a hatful, then it's another reason why we wouldn't stretch to the figures rported for Haaland. Of course the reports could be bollocks so in that case we may well go for him . Wait and see I guess.

The figures reported, as in, 75m? We wouldn't pay 75m for a young hugely talented striker that scores record breaking numbers of goals, has multiple strengths and qualities including being blessed with pace, with many years ahead of him. On a position we have needed strengthening for a number of years now, that replaces our greatest scorer, for which there are few top quality options out there and fewer reasonably priced average options. With a set release clause by all accounts. Yeah that's not how we operate at all.

The problem is many people have read two gossip finger in the air articles exaggerated for shock value on supposed megabuster 'demands', have taken them as gospel by choice and will preach it now.

Let's see what happens next window or two. I'm not expecting it as such, but not because the club won't entertain the idea because of a negotiate figure here and there.

The figures reported, as in, 75m? We wouldn't pay 75m for a young hugely talented striker that scores record breaking numbers of goals, has multiple strengths and qualities including being blessed with pace, with many years ahead of him. On a position we have needed strengthening for a number of years now, that replaces our greatest scorer, for which there are few top quality options out there and fewer reasonably priced average options. With a set release clause by all accounts. Yeah that's not how we operate at all.

The problem is many people have read two gossip finger in the air articles exaggerated for shock value on supposed megabuster 'demands', have taken them as gospel by choice and will preach it now.

Let's see what happens next window or two. I'm not expecting it as such, but not because the club won't entertain the idea because of a negotiate figure here and there.
No not the €75 mill transfer or even the €40 reported agent fees.
I was talking about the €500k after tax wages, which we won’t go anywhere near. Yes they may be exaggerated, which is why I said if the reported demands are true, so there was no taking as gospel not sure anybody is taking those figures as gospel.

No not the €75 mill transfer or even the €40 reported agent fees.
I was talking about the €500k after tax wages, which we won’t go anywhere near. Yes they may be exaggerated, which is why I said if the reported demands are true, so there was no taking as gospel not sure anybody is taking those figures as gospel.

More or less every third comment is how we wont go anywhere near this because of the money involved. And you seem to think fhere must be something in the wages claimed. Which his own agent has publicly dismissed. The boy's entpurage keep talking about prioritising a footballing project, his dad talks about dping whats best for him as a footballer. Yet the assumption is we'd turn our noses up because a couple papers threw some shit at a wall and it stuck.

His wages Will likely be significant though. And so they should. As would the wages of any top player we go for, particularly striker, and one capable of delivering goals. But as you so often argue, not for you me or anyone to worry about.

More or less every third comment is how we wont go anywhere near this because of the money involved. And you seem to think fhere must be something in the wages claimed. Which his own agent has publicly dismissed. The boy's entpurage keep talking about prioritising a footballing project, his dad talks about dping whats best for him as a footballer. Yet the assumption is we'd turn our noses up because a couple papers threw some shit at a wall and it stuck.

His wages Will likely be significant though. And so they should. As would the wages of any top player we go for, particularly striker, and one capable of delivering goals. But as you so often argue, not for you me or anyone to worry about.
No the comments are we won’t go anywhere near what’s been reported, which is probably right, nobody has suggest those reports are right though and if they aren’t we will probably be in the market for him. You are over thinking it.

If we want him then we need to be making a deal in January. I think Bayern Munich could be the favourites to sign him tbh.

If we want him then we need to be making a deal in January. I think Bayern Munich could be the favourites to sign him tbh.
don't think so. bayern are having problems at the moment extending contracts. since the sane numbers leaked, every top player requests the same (kimmich (yeah he extended but probably a top 20 maybe even 10 player in the world, thats why they are willing pay 20mio a year), goretzka, coman etc). haaland would cause even bigger issues. I know they will have to replace lewa soonish but he is just like ronaldo, pro through and trhough and I think no big injuries. so atleast 2 or 3 more years at top or very high level. they do not need haaland to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.