Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Tolm is insinuating that a deal will be struck in Jan?

if he joins us in Jan, you get lifetime ITK status. If not you’ll be hoisted by your nuts. ;)
I don’t pretend to be ITK. It’s just my instinct that we will try something in January. Other people here close themselves to that possibility screaming “we don’t do deals in January” as if ANY club is frequently doing business in the winter window. No, that happens (for any club) when there is a necessity or when an opportunity arises. We failed to sign a striker last summer, so the need is still there; why does the club have to wait until next summer when there is another window before? And there MIGHT be a case of an opportunity emerging with Dortmund out of the Champions League. MIGHT. We signed Laporte in January. The way people talk here, you’d think that happened two decades ago. No, that was less than five years ago. We needed him. It could happen again.

LMAO

I’ve been talking about the winter window for so long, and almost no one seemed to believe...

Do you know what if his clause is in January the person who wrote that article at the end of the summer window needs to be praised, every other Journalist thinks it's in the summer.

Do you know what if his clause is in January the person who wrote that article at the end of the summer window needs to be praised, every other Journalist thinks it's in the summer.
It might not even be clause related though...

I was thinking that, maybe City pay a higher price just to get him now. Like a 100mil or close to that.

Maybe. Overpay now and make them an offer they can’t refuse.

Negates the competition for his signature in summer.
Dortmund can strengthen with the cash.
Strengthens the team for the PL/CL
Pisses every other team off.

Get it done City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.