Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't including Lavia, even without him, it is still only 1 space available.
Dont think so.

Ederson, Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Lavia, Rodri, Dinho, Gundo, Silva, Jesus, KDB, Mahrez, Torres, Ake, Carson, (17)

Walker, Stones, Sterling, Grealish (4 association)

and 4 spaces to make the 8 HG requirement is 25.

Dont think so.

Ederson, Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Lavia, Rodri, Dinho, Gundo, Silva, Jesus, KDB, Mahrez, Torres, Ake, Carson, (17)

Yep. So how many free spaces?

(on the above, none, if you remove Lavia, then 1).

The 4 other can only be club trained players.

Dont think so.

The remaining 4 HG players need to be club trained (been here for 3 years between 15 and 21)

Dont think so.

No the 4 spaces are for academy trained only, so just Foden. We have space for just 1 incoming player without Lavia.

Maybe. Overpay now and make them an offer they can’t refuse.

Negates the competition for his signature in summer.
Dortmund can strengthen with the cash.
Strengthens the team for the PL/CL
Pisses every other team off.

Get it done City.
Reason enough by itself….

No the 4 spaces are for academy trained only, so just Foden. We have space for just 1 incoming player without Lavia.
The remaining 4 HG players need to be club trained (been here for 3 years between 15 and 21)
Yes, I left the 4 spaces to account for that. As the squad stands zero spaces without someone dropping out next registration window. All 25 slots are accounted for.
I wasn't including Lavia, even without him, it is still only 1 space available.
That was the post that confused me.

Frank Spencer has not even arrived and they have signed EH already. Pass me a shovel.
Ohhhhhhhhhh Betis
images

I'd all but given up on this, but now I'm hyped again. It's always felt right, but it just looked like there were too many obstacles, but now all of a sudden everything seems to be falling into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.