Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winters tale sounds more like giving up on a lost cause, at least for winter
Sounds like absolutely anything we want to interpret it as. Not a fan of this cryptic shite. Would be nice if ITKs either shared or kept quiet instead of keeping the forum on strings.

My hunch was that it was an out of character for the club parting gift for him to try and get him over the line in the CL, but that's just me speculating. I'm also not so sure he's quite as ready for the semi-retirement of international football quite yet either. The mad bastard seemed to fucking love Sunday and watching his team play total football on a pitch that looked like 1970s MOTD before heading off to Villa for another tough one, and the Spanish national side looks a bit undercooked right now. I could see him doing one last extension, possibly.
its unlikely pep will ever coach the spain nt, more likely that he coaches brazil or even england. but anyway, you should get him all the players he wants while hes at city, as you wont have a better manager ever. but the clock keeps ticking so you better not waste many opportunities

Sounds like absolutely anything we want to interpret it as. Not a fan of this cryptic shite. Would be nice if ITKs either shared or kept quiet instead of keeping the forum on strings.
Always best to take information as a bit of fun, nothing more, especially in the early stages. As we have seen there is never a guarantee of a successful negotiation, too many variables when chasing the elite

There is no concrete agreement with Haaland at present and Dortmund don't want to do a deal with anyone this Winter.

City aren't going to talk themselves away from the bidding, but remain guarded and unimpressed with Mino and are absolutely sure he is trying to get him to Madrid.

We know all the related costs and they aren't the issue.

City and Pep refusing to be stalled much longer, as we do have people in January we can move on to.

I'm sure we can wait for Haaland, but only if we can nail down some sort of pre-contract agreement in Jan that can be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.