Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If you don’t watch us and want to be a part of it then it says more about the player: they may get offered more money elsewhere or sold a “project” but if your motivation is purely football then it’s the easiest decision ever
That's slightly arrogant if we think like that...we aren't above other teams in the way we play.....the likes of Barca, Madrid, Munich etc still play attractive football even if they haven't been as successful as us recently. Other teams still have just as much to offer...the one point we are clearly better than everyone else is how we are run behind the scenes.....but how much dies that matter to players?

I'd love Pep to work his magic what with his City connection, but Kane (as much as I hate to say it) is a better fit/option, but just not for 160 million.

Right in the middle is the guy from Florentina.

I doubt we'll get any one in before the summer.
100% agree. I believe Kane’s game will age just fine because he’s got such a good feel for the game. His goals in the league have been way down this year obviously but he’s still putting out good performances. They’re looking better under Conte so I think it’s likely he stays, but who knows.

Still don’t think we have the nuts to complete a deal for haaland unfortunately as it’s well known we tend to go for players who only want us? Haaland and his team will have the choice of all the top clubs and the wages and commissions on offer from others will no doubt by higher than our biggest offer?! I do think the Haaland camp think about the money as much if not more than the sporting project. Hope I’m wrong though and we’ve timed our run at him properly.
Lol

We are pretty much the perfect football team. As great a player as Haaland is, he might just not be right for us. I'm torn, as I don't want anyone else to have him, but thinking logically Im starting to belive he wouldn't be a fit here.

We are pretty much the perfect football team. As great a player as Haaland is, he might just not be right for us. I'm torn, as I don't want anyone else to have him, but thinking logically Im starting to belive he wouldn't be a fit here.
I think he'll be fine, one area of his game we can work on. His pass completion is usually around the 75-80% mark, his hold up play is actually decent.

The only available striker we thought made the team better was Kane at a certain price , as we didn’t get Kane the best alternative was what we had. We could wait until the 11th hour because their was no alternative we thought made us better.
I don’t know who we will target next, I don’t know whether the alternative to whoever we target will be another player that is available or stick with what we have. I suspect it will be another player.
I do know we have the best people making the decision so don’t stress about it.
Matey I'm not stressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.