Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will ever get another chance to sign a goal a game striker. This is like if Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi were on the open market in 2010, except he's 21 no 25/26, and he's only going to cost €75m.

He is going to score 50 goals a season every season if he stays fit, it's the kind of signing that will define a club for a decade, we absolutely have to seal this.

73 in 72 for Dortmund now.

23 in 19 CL games.

Last edited:
Wondering if there are stats to support that claim. Never really focused on that but it’s interesting to hear that people say that and I’m assuming it’s from the forum.

It's mostly that he doesn't score many headers, and most of the ones he does are uncontested (like the kind Sterling and Mahrez scored in recent games).

Wondering if there are stats to support that claim. Never really focused on that but it’s interesting to hear that people say that and I’m assuming it’s from the forum.
It was true until some point in the last season when he had never scored a header before, but he’s been scoring them ever since

It's mostly that he doesn't score many headers, and most of the ones he does are uncontested (like the kind Sterling and Mahrez scored in recent games).
Ahh. Makes sense. I don’t watch Dortmund as much as I did last season. Even with his height, I’m assuming they played more passes on the ground, as his goal scoring speaks for itself but he does have the leap at least.

I don't think we will ever get another chance to sign a goal a game striker. This is like if Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi were on the open market in 2010, except he's 21 no 25/26, and he's only going to cost €75m.

He is going to score 50 goals a season every season if he stays fit, it's the kind of signing that will define a club for a decade, we absolutely have to seal this.

73 in 72 for Dortmund now.

23 in 19 CL games.
He would be a game changer for us, and considering the level we are at already, thats would scare the shit out of every team we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.