Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't care about that as much because it's a slow process, they will try to get whoever they can first, and if Mbappe or Haaland (depending on their preference) are available, it's not really as clear a path for us or anyone else. Haaland's agent being Raiola will complicate matters as well. Wouldn't necessarily make my mind up on him being a no brainer, there will be other options.

No doubt they will want him but I'm questioning why he would want that move right now. Would not be an advisable move.

Like for Pogba, Haaland will play for the team that pays Raiola more and i highly doubt we will be that team.
I agree to a point. The rags have an issue with Pogba, and Raiola is not flavour of the month. It is a question of money or pride. If my old man was Alfie, would I ever play for United, big no.If he goes to the rags then I would say money is more important that pride.If he does go there, then he was never destined to join our club and money would be the issue. Principles or cash. Personally, I could never work for Utd. Never worn anything red in my life.

Perfect signing in my opinion.

Aguero I fear is finished, albeit an unbelievable servant to the club. I’d have him around still but don’t think he can be counted on to get 20+ a season anymore.

Jesus is a bit quick. And that is about it.

This Harland lad has the lot, pace, power, size, skill, confidence and finishing in abundance and would thrive feeding off KDB.

If we were to finish short of the league this season, I genuinely believe it would only be due to lack of firepower up top and Harland would solve that issue in spades.

No doubt they will want him but I'm questioning why he would want that move right now. Would not be an advisable move.
Most players would take a fat paycheck and the opportunity to play for Madrid obviously, you could say it is the Raiola curse. Jovic suffered and I hope Haaland sees that, but at the same time, maybe every case is different, just basing it on the fact that we'll have immense competition.

Also, whenever a transfer has made too much sense in recent history, we've gone and done the exact opposite. So we'll just have to see, totally expecting some left field striker coming in, or maybe Lautaro, but I myself would very much like the idea of Haaland, or Mbappé.

I don't want to view this potential transfer with blue tinted specs, but I can't see Haaland anywhere but City. It's the perfect destination for him. Madrid and Barca are struggling, they need to rebuild their entire team. We've got a settled side, but full of top class players that haven't hit their prime. If Alf's interview was correct, I'd genuinely be flabbergasted if he didn't sign for us.
We would seem the perfect fit for each other in terms of timing, fee, opportunity etc so much so I doubt it is a coincidence. Perhaps that’s just my hope

Last edited:
Could see a FWD merry go round

Haaland to City
Aguero to Barca
Mbappa to Real
Hazard to PSG

Aguero & Messi have 1 year at Barca then go play for NYC for 2 seasons??

City get without any doubt the best young talent in football & Aguero gets his Messi dream

Just dont see him coming to Manchester & the more I think about it I want Haaland so much more

CFG still get Messi in 18 months time

Perfect signing in my opinion.

Aguero I fear is finished, albeit an unbelievable servant to the club. I’d have him around still but don’t think he can be counted on to get 20+ a season anymore.

Jesus is a bit quick. And that is about it.

This Harland lad has the lot, pace, power, size, skill, confidence and finishing in abundance and would thrive feeding off KDB.

If we were to finish short of the league this season, I genuinely believe it would only be due to lack of firepower up top and Harland would solve that issue in spades.
Would you get his name on the back of a shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.