Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That three peat Champions League in row will be the best advertisement of any young football generation in that era, one of the most famous example is ofc Kylian Mbappe that willingly turn down the biggest contract offer from PSG just so he can come to madrid on free because it will dream come true to him and many young footballer have similar aspiration and dream like him.
Haha. Going for a free just means he gets paid more. A lot more. Many young footballers have similair aspirations and dreams.

Especially those attached to Raiola. Donnarumma's dream of never playing for AC Milan again came true. Ramos' dream of leaving Real came true! It's a miracle!

Haha. Going for a free just means he gets paid more. A lot more. Many young footballers have similair aspirations and dreams.

But this is not just any club, it's Real Madrid. and their name is still have a weight. Unlike The rags that still claim and very doubtful reputation to be called the biggest club in the world which is can be factually false. Real Madrid can claim that title easily and more, it's not comparable.

Madrid are firmly established as an enormous club.

A year or three out of the last 8 wouldn’t make the slightest scrap of difference to that.

They’re gigantic and the biggest and best players will always be very interested if they come knocking.

If you genuinely think the likes of Mbappe are going to be thinking “ooh these are only between 9th and 16th this year, think I’ll give them a swerve” I don’t know whether there’s any point in engaging you ever again.
They are the biggest club in the world by a mile tbh and always will be . If it was football then no question we are better and our potential is on a par if not better but the pull of putting on the the famous white shirt of Madrid Is massive .

But this is not just any club, it's Real Madrid. and their name is still have a weight. Unlike The rags that still claim and very doubtful reputation to be called the biggest club in the world which is can be factually false. Real Madrid can claim that title easily and more, it's not comparable.
Yeah, but the dream is to be a galactico. Not the best player. Not to win the most. The player's entourage and agents really push it in their heads. Mbappe is wasting his life, his career. It would have made more sense if he'd made the move last year. He needed a reboot after the Euro's, you can see his game and his mind is not where it should be. PSG was wrong for him because it's nightclubs and poor discipline. A real friend would tell him that, he could be the greatest of this generation, but it won't happen at PSG, and Real won't be much better. They are the same thing. Barca are struggling but Real won't win the CL this year or next. The CL wins did not happen under Perez. Perez's galacticos were really average. It took ZZ and CR to make that happen. Those two are better than Real. They have intelligence and personality and experience and ability to win the biggest things. CR was already made into a complete player. ZZ was the biggest winner. Perez didn't engineer that. He didn't help them. They made it happen. As soon as Ronaldo looks Perez in the eye, it's done. He knows Perez took his achievements and made them his. ZZ as well, couldn't wait to leave. And so it is they are again a Quarter final team.

None of the others still there will be able to help Mbappe become the man and player he needs. He doesn't know who his coach will be! It's a farce. He'll probably win La Liga whilst Barca are suffering but that's it.

Raiola is making incredible money by manipulating two dysfunctional clubs - PSG and Real. Anyone can see that. That Mbappe should be caught up in this, is very sad. He needs a proper club with discipline that will tell him what he needs to know. I know Benzema is succeeding but he is a strange role model for Kylian. He is Real through and through because he ruined everything else.

People have a dream as a child, and then another, and then another. Real is the dream of someone aged 14 - 19. After that, they realise there is more to being the best than being the most famous, the biggest name. Then you realise you need a clever and honest person to guide you to address your weaknesses. And then you can become someone who is a legend. I believe Kylian knows this inside. But he is going to give in. He will try to pretend he was never pressured or manipulated. But he will always know he gave in.

ZZ and CR - they already had that lesson in them. They took it to Real. But without them - Real cannot give it to anyone. Certainly not Perez and his chequebook.

Yeah, but the dream is to be a galactico. Not the best player. Not to win the most. The player's entourage and agents really push it in their heads. Mbappe is wasting his life, his career. It would have made more sense if he'd made the move last year. He needed a reboot after the Euro's, you can see his game and his mind is not where it should be. PSG was wrong for him because it's nightclubs and poor discipline. A real friend would tell him that, he could be the greatest of this generation, but it won't happen at PSG, and Real won't be much better. They are the same thing. Barca are struggling but Real won't win the CL this year or next. The CL wins did not happen under Perez. Perez's galacticos were really average. It took ZZ and CR to make that happen. Those two are better than Real. They have intelligence and personality and experience and ability to win the biggest things. CR was already made into a complete player. ZZ was the biggest winner. Perez didn't engineer that. He didn't help them. They made it happen. As soon as Ronaldo looks Perez in the eye, it's done. He knows Perez took his achievements and made them his. ZZ as well, couldn't wait to leave. And so it is they are again a Quarter final team.

None of the others still there will be able to help Mbappe become the man and player he needs. He doesn't know who his coach will be! It's a farce. He'll probably win La Liga whilst Barca are suffering but that's it.

Raiola is making incredible money by manipulating two dysfunctional clubs - PSG and Real. Anyone can see that. That Mbappe should be caught up in this, is very sad. He needs a proper club with discipline that will tell him what he needs to know. I know Benzema is succeeding but he is a strange role model for Kylian. He is Real through and through because he ruined everything else.

People have a dream as a child, and then another, and then another. Real is the dream of someone aged 14 - 19. After that, they realise there is more to being the best than being the most famous, the biggest name. Then you realise you need a clever and honest person to guide you to address your weaknesses. And then you can become someone who is a legend. I believe Kylian knows this inside. But he is going to be pressured and manipulated. ZZ and CR already had that lesson. They took it to Real. But without them - Real cannot give it to anyone. Certainly not Perez and his chequebook.

I agree with your points, the thing is many footballer especially young ones they are not what i considered have the brightest mind and still easily being influenced by big name brand and history club. Our Club can have necessary foundation, facility, staff, player to be considered elite football team in the world challenging many title in one season on par with those "big" and "history" club, but it will not matter to these young footballer that still being influenced by those thing that i have mentioned above.

slightly off topic, but the more benzema continues to play out of his mind, the better for us in the battle for haaland

I genuinely don't think Real Madrid will go in for Haaland and I know he's old but Benzema is key to how they play he will continue to be, reckon they want Vinicius Jr to carry on and improve with his great form they expect him to be world class, then you've got Mbappe added on the other side next season to make for blistering attacks on defences, electric pace to split defences open with Benzema advancing from deep between the lines of defence and midfield where the pace splits teams open, he's the best in the world at occupying those spaces Benzema it gives defences major beaches of who to mark and stay in position in a system like that next season, which is why Benzema found space for his goal tonight he knew exactly where to be I reckon he'll be staying, so unless Real play a diamond up front I don't think they'll even go for Haaland I expect them to want a forward with similar traits to Benzema.

Hope I'm right could do without them just throwing money at Haaland swaying his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.