Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the 10% cap changes everything & now January becomes realistic for Haaland to move in the next few weeks

Add that Dortmund are out of Champs League & they would get more money from the deal & Raiola?

Dortmund also get there man from Salzburgh

Haaland would move to Madrid no question & it gives them more of a chance against PSG & Winning the bloody thing

For some reason I just have the feeling & always have not sure why but Haaland doesn't fancy England & City
I also don't see City paying that kind of Agent fees again not sure why buy its just a feeling

I wouldnt be suprised us switching to Vlahovic or even Aubamyang
Depends when Fifa manage to get it going ,they have July 2022 pnecilled in, but the main agents have already said they;'ll tie this up in court.

You were wrong last summer, nobody has given you shit for that. It isn't a point scoring thread, and the outcome is somewhat irrelevant to the discussions.

If he ends up not going to madrid, it doesn't make you right.
I was wrong last summer and have repeatedly stated so. I thought Dortmund would have been more flexible with their fee and they weren’t. I have learned from it in case you haven’t been reading my posts.

If he doesn't end up coming here (january in particular, but summer too), it doesn't make you wrong.
But that is not what I have been saying. I have not said him coming here is the only outcome. This morning alone I again said he could very well stay at Dortmund and move to Madrid the following season.

Surely the 10% cap changes everything & now January becomes realistic for Haaland to move in the next few weeks

Add that Dortmund are out of Champs League & they would get more money from the deal & Raiola?

Dortmund also get there man from Salzburgh

Haaland would move to Madrid no question & it gives them more of a chance against PSG & Winning the bloody thing

For some reason I just have the feeling & always have not sure why but Haaland doesn't fancy England & City
I also don't see City paying that kind of Agent fees again not sure why buy its just a feeling

I wouldnt be suprised us switching to Vlahovic or even Aubamyang
Don`t think it changes much. If FIFA actually has the balls to do it, every big agent would take them to court and it would at least be postponed for a long time, if not canceled

we seem to be getting by, at the mo, goals from all over. Defenders nightmare. The false-nine tag is really us having a fluid approach to attacking and creating chances, irrespective of starting line-up
Our superb goals against record is partly due to our pressure high up the pitch, which is relentless, but depends on clever rotation use, without which burn-out would occur. Haaland may or may not adapt to this, or even fancy it . The rodney marsh episode may still affect my opinion on the situation, though the similarity is very tenuous.
Keeps the forum tickin' over if nowt else...

The facts are that we dont get involved in any type of competition for players.....unless Haaland clearly states that he wants us and no one else (Im not talking about him or his agent saying it in the media -but at least in private) he wont be joining us.

Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea are all more likely destinations with this in mind (though he wont entertain a team not in the champs league) - these teams are more likely along with Madrid because they will get involved in an auction, they will pay the wages and the fees to his agent and they will stump up whatever extra to pay what is needed to get him.....Despite our supposed financial muscle, we never really flex it and I dont see that changing.

In the past it hasnt come back to haunt us...Sanchez and Maguire for instance I dont regret not getting (though I don wonder how Sanchez would have worked out).....Jorginho i was glad we didnt get and nothing has changed my mind on that one.

Will this one be different however...will this come back to haunt us if we dont get him....I know people are going on about the other lad and he may well be decent, but Haaland looks an absolute generational talent and one who could win you everything if int he right team....Madrid or Liverpool and he would be extremely dangerous in either of those two teams.

The facts are that we dont get involved in any type of competition for players.....unless Haaland clearly states that he wants us and no one else (Im not talking about him or his agent saying it in the media -but at least in private) he wont be joining us.

Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea are all more likely destinations with this in mind (though he wont entertain a team not in the champs league) - these teams are more likely along with Madrid because they will get involved in an auction, they will pay the wages and the fees to his agent and they will stump up whatever extra to pay what is needed to get him.....Despite our supposed financial muscle, we never really flex it and I dont see that changing.

In the past it hasnt come back to haunt us...Sanchez and Maguire for instance I dont regret not getting (though I don wonder how Sanchez would have worked out).....Jorginho i was glad we didnt get and nothing has changed my mind on that one.

Will this one be different however...will this come back to haunt us if we dont get him....I know people are going on about the other lad and he may well be decent, but Haaland looks an absolute generational talent and one who could win you everything if int he right team....Madrid or Liverpool and he would be extremely dangerous in either of those two teams.
How on God's green earth have you come to the conclusion that Liverpool, Chelsea or Man united are more likely destinations for Haaland than City? I cannot envisage any situation that he goes to any of those three clubs. Chelsea don't need him, Liverpool can't afford him and United aren't good enough for him.

We flexed our financial muscle this summer when we broke the transfer record.

Giving his word means signing anything? The quote by Dortmund’s CEO that they would be talking in the coming weeks gives me the impression that January is a real possibility.

Let’s assume Ferran goes and we can’t get anything done in January. It’s back to square one I would think

He's not allowed to sign anything, but if he tells us he only wants to come to us, then everything else will look after itself.

As of now, we have no agreement, verbal or otherwise.

The fact Raiola is still playing to the gallery tells us a lot. If Haaland had already given us his absolute commitment, it would be pretty stupid of his agent to contradict that stance by continuing to leverage for better wages by still throwing other clubs' names in the mix.

He would have already lost his negotiating position.

In addition, City don't operate that way, they establish the player and agent are already onside and know full well the financial demands.

Also didnt Toure' in the end come out and pretty much tell his agent to stop talking rubbish at one point?

Only after they had fallen out and Toure further damaged his relationship with City by accusing Pep of having a problem with African players.

Toure, like Tevez before him, are the cash cows, the agents do nothing without their say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.