Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland would be an idiot to join Madrid with Mbappe. One of them will be in the shadow of the other. 2 players who will compete to be the best in the world at the same team would Be a disaster for one of them.

Someones numbers will be lower than the other. They’ll both be competing for goals and assists. One of them would become unhappy

Nah he will love it it be a circus always in the media plus the Spanish league will won’t big stars in there league to get the viewing figures up!

If Haaland has anything about him he can have his cake and it eat it for his career!

4/5 years at City ripping it up hopefully winning trophies then go to Madrid in his peak!

The more I read the less I believe this might happen. And I’m fabled for my optimism.
No reason to doubt tolmie so you have to wonder just what the fuck is he asking for?
Erlings’s demands:

He wants to avenge his fallen father- check

Only wants barms for lunch- check

Hates Manchester so has asked the Sheikh to move the stadium to Marbella- check

Wants Ole to take over the wheel
From Pep! - check

All in all not too outlandish!

You'll be waiting a while then!

He's asking questions of City right now that demonstrate we are a million miles from concluding a deal, never mind this month.

The only thing apparent about this month is Dortmund have said they are sitting down with him.
With respect Tolmie, you did report that Kane was definitely on his way last summer if I recall? How can we be sure the above is what is actually happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.