Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Jan Sage Fjortoft is as close to Haaland's official unofficial spokesman as there is in the media. That interview they did was definitely planned beforehand and didn't look at all as being a surprise to Erling whatsoever. Anytime "Team Haaland" ( as Jan always refers to him) wants to get something out there or squash a rumor, Jan's usually there doing his part.
I seriously doubt that. He is employed by the company that have the rights to show Bundesliga in Norway and therefore is in a position to weasel himself to an interview ever so often. Being that interviews are conducted in his native language Erling will naturally be more likely to elaborate a bit more. We saw that has soon as Fjørtoft (who is definitely no sage but a regular media whore like the rest of them) tried to switch to English to create some sort of scoop statement, Haaland clamped shut. There was nothing planned in that interview, of that I'm pretty sure.

I seriously doubt that. He is employed by the company that have the rights to show Bundesliga in Norway and therefore is in a position to weasel himself to an interview ever so often. Being that interviews are conducted in his native language Erling will naturally be more likely to elaborate a bit more. We saw that has soon as Fjørtoft (who is definitely no sage but a regular media whore like the rest of them) tried to switch to English to create some sort of scoop statement, Haaland clamped shut. There was nothing planned in that interview, of that I'm pretty sure.
Thanks for setting me straight on him mate. I do trust your opinion on things out of Norway so I'll have to look through some of his stuff again. First heard of Jan when the Haaland rumors were last spring and kept an eye on his account since then.

I actually think Chelski would be better without Lukaku.....they actually played some decent football at times and played out of our press successfully on a number of occasions....it broke down when it got further up the pitch......Not sure whats going on with Havetz but i always liked the look o him and he has potential to be a bit of a KDB if he knuckles down. They need a bernadrdo/David Silva type (or two). Mount sometimes gives them something extra in that sense.
Kante & Kovacic are top draw, Rudiger is a brute/bully many will hate him after the Chumps final but say whatever you want he is a top defender & I would take him in a heart beat & on a free
The rest I don't rate or wouldn't get a sniff in our team
Being at the game you see so much more off the ball Lukaku movement yesterday was shit he was lazy not willing to put the hard yards in although some of the passing was pants, listening to Tuchal last night it won't suprise me if he's trying to get Lukaku out allowing last minute push on Haaland???

Kante & Kovacic are top draw, Rudiger is a brute/bully many will hate him after the Chumps final but say whatever you want he is a top defender & I would take him in a heart beat & on a free
The rest I don't rate or wouldn't get a sniff in our team
Being at the game you see so much more off the ball Lukaku movement yesterday was shit he was lazy not willing to put the hard yards in although some of the passing was pants, listening to Tuchal last night it won't suprise me if he's trying to get Lukaku out allowing last minute push on Haaland???
Why would Haaland want to play for Tuchel in that system? Not happening...if he comes to the Prem its only City...

Why would Haaland want to play for Tuchel in that system? Not happening...if he comes to the Prem its only City...

I think the way Tuchel has reacted to Lukaku might be raising a few eyebrows too. A lot of the journalists' early response was that he'd made it into a bigger deal than it had to be, although I didn't agree. Since then he seems to be name checking him for public criticism at every opportunity, comes across like he's holding a grudge.

Fjørtoft IS a close friend of the Haaland family and is fully informed on this saga.

I am sure Haaland knows already where he wants to be playing next season, but he and his advisors won't reveal anything that will damage their ability to negotiate even more money from the suitors.

This saga will go on long into the pre season.

Fjørtoft IS a close friend of the Haaland family and is fully informed on this saga.
If you say so. I failed to find any solid verification of this in any of the Norwegian outlets. That Fjørtoft would like to portray himself as such however I have no doubt. The man is a detestable little ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.