Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet down little piggy, were not making our house out of straw!

Haaland in with Delap not instead of!

Little piggy? So what are you? A lump of lard that grows inside it?

Unless you are dead certain that he has agreed to join us then fair enough, but as long as he is not announced officially, then suggesting that Delap is more than capable for doing the job for us if Guardiola continues to blend him into first team, it doesn't mean that I consider him better than Haaland.

There are obvious downsides related to this signing, for starters, read what Werner and Rangnick had to say about the lack of competitiveness in Bundesliga.

Some younger players try too hard to push themselves in training and when they play. Haaland is quite similar, he likes to press defenders but clearly that is making him injured.
What if he decides that he won't press to prolong his career, like Ibra and Ronaldo did? Ronaldo is draining the swamp and Ibra was discarded by Guardiola.

If we don't sign Haaland and our management decide to go with Alvarez and Delap, I'd be more than delighted.

Little piggy? So what are you? A lump of lard that grows inside it?

Unless you are dead certain that he has agreed to join us then fair enough, but as long as he is not announced officially, then suggesting that Delap is more than capable for doing the job for us if Guardiola continues to blend him into first team, it doesn't mean that I consider him better than Haaland.

There are obvious downsides related to this signing, for starters, read what Werner and Rangnick had to say about the lack of competitiveness in Bundesliga.

Some younger players try too hard to push themselves in training and when they play. Haaland is quite similar, he likes to press defenders but clearly that is making him injured.
What if he decides that he won't press to prolong his career, like Ibra and Ronaldo did? Ronaldo is draining the swamp and Ibra was discarded by Guardiola.

If we don't sign Haaland and our management decide to go with Alvarez and Delap, I'd be more than delighted.
Get some sleep mate.

Also has anyone thought maybe Pep who is the greatest coach in the game wants to change the way we play? We don’t have a striker right now and are doing an unbelievable job but my confidence in our coach is 1000% if we go for a player like this it’s a great thing.

Are we seriously talking about delap being better for us than haaland? A generational talent who already has broken bundesliga and champions League records?

Is this based on delaps combined 48 minutes of premier League football or his 5 minutes in the champions League?

Some serious blue tinted bias going on in this thread.

I dont think there is a Blue who wouldn`t want Delap to reach Haalands levels.
But, I think that`s a highly unlikely wish. That said I`d want to keep hold of the lad in the hope he does become our golden child.

Lets hope it`s not one of these 1645170616707.png

Last edited:
I voted for Erling as our next CF..as someone who is 6' 4" he is however such a change from our footballing philosophy over the last 10 years..he is actually quite skillful and obviously strong with a superb record..I think of him as a Yaya, but a forward version.His record speaks for itself, and I appreciate the Bundesliga is not as stong as the PL.I suspect someone will leave if he comes, sadly feel it may be Raheem . Have been waching Alvarez..he is a natural talent and more in keeping with Pep's style, a junior Sergio. Are City planning for life after Pep, is Pep staying ? So many variables. But what a great time to be Blue !!!!

I had one of those moments yesterday which I'll report but needs to be taken in the spirit of the thread and all transfer rumour/speculation/chinese whispers.

I was chatting to a guy who knows two of the club's ex-directors and he claims he's been told this is now "a done deal".

Great, all we need now are the united hijack stories and we’ll know it’s in the bag.

I had one of those moments yesterday which I'll report but needs to be taken in the spirit of the thread and all transfer rumour/speculation/chinese whispers.

I was chatting to a guy who knows two of the club's ex-directors and he claims he's been told this is now "a done deal".

Ahhhh but who to……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.