Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't need to be complicated in the first instance. Sign the boy and the sponsorships will come as a matter of his global following and City winning trophies all over the shop.

It's time to stop fucking about, forget holistic.

The time is now. Time to leave our morals at the bank vault door and get this deal sealed whatever it takes.

Failure is not an option.
PUMA would want this kid for the next 10 years?

we dont really need 3 other players we need a striker and hes the best option. Obviously we can survive without him but wouldn't it be great for us to just buy a world class player not by someone who we need to spend time developing. Obviously he'd need to adapt to us and the league but he would be great for us imo.

You can’t say we don’t need other players and then factor in affording because raz, Dinho Bernie and Laporte leave. It may happen but if he is that good we will have competition and silly season will erupt. The chances aren’t high as with a lot of transfers.

I disagree, because we’re already so good in every other position it would be very difficult to improve on what we already have. No point signing three players, who would we replace? It’d be a waste spending £150m or whatever on positions already good enough.

All we need is a proper, top class striker, which we need to focus our efforts and money on.
Fern replacement, Rodri can't play 60 games, we only have 3 full backs, not enough over a season, unless we are very lucky with injuries. So the club either trust the kids to step up, or go into the market.

You can’t say we don’t need other players and then factor him affording because raz, Dinho Bernie and Laporte leave. It may happen but if he is that good we will have competition and silly season will erupt. The chances aren’t high as with a lot of transfers.
Raz is third choice on both wings hes only playing right now because we have no striker. He won't need replacing in the squad. I dont think berny will leave tbh. Laporte could go either way but if he keeps getting game time i can't see him wanting to leave unless madrid come with a big offer. We will need to replace ferny in the squad ill give you that but we could just promote lavia to second choice. I dont see what else we really need more than a striker and again haaland is the best option for that position. imo haaland is the one of the few players who can really replace aguero.

Raz is third choice on both wings hes only playing right now because we have no striker. He won't need replacing in the squad. I dont think berny will leave tbh. Laporte could go either way but if he keeps getting game time i can't see him wanting to leave unless madrid come with a big offer. We will need to replace ferny in the squad ill give you that but we could just promote lavia to second choice. I dont see what else we really need more than a striker and again haaland is the best option for that position. imo haaland is the one of the few players who can really replace aguero.
I agree about raz point taken however your hopes for the rest don’t mean much and relying on youngsters coming through is folly how many have in the last 10 years?

I’m not saying I don’t want him, we need a striker but not at any cost either financial or weakening other positions. Look at it as a bonus rather than a need.

I agree about raz point taken however your hopes for the rest don’t mean much and relying on youngsters coming through is folly how many have in the last 10 years?

I’m not saying I don’t want him, we need a striker but not at any cost either financial or weakening other positions. Look at it as a bonus rather than a need.
What do you think we should do about our striker situation out of curiosity? Stick with the false 9?

In fairness we have 1 actual full back
Not really, we have 3, non of who are alike in style and all do a decent job.

Don't forget next season is the Qatar WC in Nov/Dec, fuck knows how many of our players get through that unscathed. Squad depth will be more important than ever next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.