Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero’s injuries slowed right down when Pep came in from memory. Even when he was the main striker. I’m sure he’s commented on it in the past saying his diet was tailor-made to him and it helped etc.

Last edited:
He's missed 10 games this season, in the previous 2 season's combined, he missed a total of 8 games, (6+2). I agree it's not totally ideal but there's no way it's a deal breaker given his scoring and performances overall.
I think it is ideal for haaland to be a tiny bit injury prone. Allows us to rotate the squad and keep a deeper squad completely happy overall, especially a backup striker. Its definitely not something to worry about right now.

Not a good sign though. Getting a niggle everywhere.

So did Gundog when he arrived... \0/

Yes. But because of that, Gundogan was Uber cheap. I don't suppose there'd be a discount here.

In the great grand scheme of things Dax when you look at £65-70m for Haaland as daft as it might sound that is actually Uber cheap... Nobody would be paying anything less than double his release fee if he didn't have this Uber cheap release clause we could be talking at least £140m.

He's yet to prove he's truly injury prone look at Steven Gerrard at his age for instance, plenty of growing pains he had plenty of niggly injuries that affected him, if he is injury prone though just think of his injury troubles as the reason for his 50% off discount if it makes you feel better.

Whoever gets Haaland for that £65-70m or whatever that clause is exactly, they're getting an Uber cheap bargain for potentially a decade if all works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.