Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dortmund CEO Watzke: “Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich were never in the race for Haaland. It was between Manchester clubs and Chelsea”. #Haaland “I was informed that Erling Haaland agreed personal terms with Manchester City”. #MCFC [Via @Doozy_45]​

renderTimingPixel.png

Dortmund CEO Watzke: “Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich were never in the race for Haaland. It was between Manchester clubs and Chelsea”. #Haaland “I was informed that Erling Haaland agreed personal terms with Manchester City”. #MCFC [Via @Doozy_45]​

renderTimingPixel.png

Think someone on here listened to the full interview and said he defo didn’t say that?

Im open that Kroenke married into wealth and Walmart are predatory in the USA taking advantage of America's lower income class. We are sponsored by Rwand'a tourism despite the country government being very suspect.

Ive actually got a Chelsea mate who is forthright about Roman Abramovich - he doesn't care Romans factories fit the Russian tanks in Ukraine, he just wants the funding.

Im honest with myself about Arsenal. We bribed our way into the top flight in 1927, Wenger took advantage of European employment laws to give professional contracts to the best teenage talents as they couldn't sign professionally, best example being Cesc & Anelka being signed as 16 and 17 years of age.

Im just honest mate. What else would you call your origins of wealth? No need to be sensitive about it. Chelsea did it for a full decade before you did.
Our initial investment came from an individual billionaire whose wealth came from oil. Not oil stolen from its people, but oil owned by its people.

After a 5 year period of rapid investment, since 2013/14, our owner hasn't put £0.01p into Manchester City Football Club, so what the fuck are you talking about Sovereign Wealth Funds for? :-|

Agreed, have felt this way for a while. It was a real half-arsed effort to sign Kane. We knew they wouldn’t pick up the phone for 100m, but we never went back for more.

The motive, I don’t know. I’m guessing either try grab Kane for lower than his value at the time, or placate the fans clamouring for a #9.
I’m glad you see it too.

We are city we always have a plan, we’ve absolutely nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.